Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NBA 2K21

nba-2k21-next-gen-143

nba-2k21-next-gen-142

nba-2k21-next-gen-146
nba-2k21-next-gen-144

Saw 2k doing their best EA impression by installing a non skippable ad during the game before the line up screen

They did this shit after reviews and to people who paid full price for the game. Fuck shit

true lol

I say no every year and then end up w/ the shit...pass the year before to my brother

not really anticipating it....im only on my 4th season on '20 mycareer

still trying to get a quadruple double game with blocks

true lol

I say no every year and then end up w/ the shit...pass the year before to my brother

not really anticipating it....im only on my 4th season on '20 mycareer

still trying to get a quadruple double game with blocks
Lol I have 6 my careers

I just play like 6 games with one then switch to a diff build and repeat

got the ill storylines in my head lol

Lol I have 6 my careers

I just play like 6 games with one then switch to a diff build and repeat

got the ill storylines in my head lol

nah I aint putting all that work in

I spend maybe 20-40 bucks on my shit off rip and im sticking with that one

this year is my best one hands down....defensive monster and consistently putting up 40+ w/ no 3's

you starting over 5 times with no vc, no clothes, moves etc????

nah I aint putting all that work in

I spend maybe 20-40 bucks on my shit off rip and im sticking with that one

this year is my best one hands down....defensive monster and consistently putting up 40+ w/ no 3's

you starting over 5 times with no vc, no clothes, moves etc????
Basically my very first player makes the big bucks so since I don’t need to up his stats anymore I don’t use the VC I earn from games

I then take the 15k-20k I have saved when making a new build and get the new myplayer overall to about 76-78 and in this game that’s good enough to be pretty decent.

whatver VC I earn from there goes to him

a problem I have with my main myplayer over the course of a handful of games is I’ve made it that I win all my games by 12+ so the only entertainment I get is the stat sheet because my team and myself is so good.

Also on the bulls where I’m a PG I already won a ring in my first year after being traded from the Spurs

In my 2nd year I have

myself at overall 91 (I put like $20 into this player)
Porter
Lavine
Markannen
Carter Jr
Anthony Davis
Bogdan Bogdanovic
Cody zeller

all on the same team

I average 18 points and 17 assists lol

when I get bored I’ll go to my defensive stopping finisher on the wizards where I’m gonna win DPOY

or my sharpshooter on the Hawks who averages 25 points and hits 7 threes a game lol

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
ah....for one I didnt know that the VC will carry over to another player.....thought you were just ass out and broke

but yeah i dont have the "too much winning" problem lol.....My team is the Pelicans.....if I dont do my complete job and defend like 3 people the whole game we gettin outscored

Rn I got Rudy Gobert, Zion, "ME", Lonzo, and Dru......BI and the rest of the youngins off the bench

no real high scorers but we're a nightmare in transition and on defense.....and nobody has an answer for me in the paint

I be doggin the fuck outta Luka and PG.......have em on ice the whole game

I get 6-7 blocks off Luka every time

two surprising players be giving me a lil smoke offensively......Tobias Harris and Ben Simmons......they got them niggas strong strong and they gotta have Simmons overrated lol

Back