Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NBA 2K21

Let's keep it a buck at this point nba2k releases are just updates.

But until someone does better I'll be there. Won't be buying first day, won't be buying until the price drops to at least $28 and I might skip a season every now and then but I'll be there.

Never understood why Madden always caught the most flack for that, when you could say that bout damn near any sports game at this point.

:js4:

When we got the “video game James“ preview when we were making the jump from PS3 to PS4, I was amazed at how much better the graphics looked.

This shit I can see it but it’s definitely not as noticeable at least not from this trailer.

Hope they at least have got rid of the clipping and glitches and shit on the new console

Never understood why Madden always caught the most flack for that, when you could say that bout damn near any sports game at this point.

:js4:
b/c at one point, this wasnt the case for 2k

but since EA dropped out the nba sim business...there is nothing forcing 2k to make substantial gameplay challenges every year

besides, that shit is hard to do anyways but thats for another thread

lol told them not to put Kobe on the cover

this gonna incentivize people to pay for the $100 version just to get the base game for next gen

but what if you want the mamba edition for next gen but don’t wanna wait until next gen to have 2K?

well now you have to buy $100 games twice

once in sept and once in let’s say...early December

Or people gonna have their parents pay $500 for a console and then pay $100 for a game they might already have already? Lol

Don't buy this trash ass game at all, simple. Have not bought 2K since PS4 launched. Ain't bought Madden since Favre went to the Jets. Couldn't be happier. Stop buying those games so we finally get better.

Last edited:
this makes even less sense when they are getting further and further away from physical games being sold

What does the monetized Kobe version even include?

Also how can a game that offers as much in game microtransactions as 2K justfy raising their price?? How nigga???

What does the monetized Kobe version even include?

Also how can a game that offers as much in game microtransactions as 2K justfy raising their price?? How nigga???
Kobe related MyTeam cards and shit
Kobe shoes
Some other shit
I’m sure some VC

Back