Welcome To aBlackWeb

Navy using drag queen to boost enlistment

I guess they didn't get the memo from the whole bud light trans fiasco?

They're clearly trying to win over millenials and zoomers who feel put off by conservative military culture.

But this isn't empowerment or fighting for rights and justice, it's literally being sent off to die for capitalists.

So if its not even going over well with the progressive generation, you know conservatives are going to have a field day with it. Not that they'd ever boycott the American military. That'd be anti-American.

I guess they didn't get the memo from the whole bud light trans fiasco?

They're clearly trying to win over millenials and zoomers who feel put off by conservative military culture.

But this isn't empowerment or fighting for rights and justice, it's literally being sent off to die for capitalists.

So if its not even going over well with the progressive generation, you know conservatives are going to have a field day with it. Not that they'd ever boycott the American military. That'd be anti-American.

Millennials are too old to join at this point, this is for Gen Z.

You post nonsense like other folks and get called out. You have an anti lbgqt agenda
Let's start with this is about pandering not an agenda or bashing (which btw failed)

Again here you caping for a group that wouldn't do they same for you. At the end of the day, regardless of how you identify, you are Black first. Miss me with your SJW BS.

You ain't getting no brownie points

They want us to view the people as normal and not a source of disgust
It's not the Navy's or military's job to inform but to protect and serve. If they really cared about advocacy they'd fix how women in the military are treated and the sexual assaults theyve covered up for the years.

This sailor in the OP isn't promoting protecting America but using the Navy to advertise their own pastime which doesn't relate to his service.

Will doing drag keep us safe during a war?

Back