Welcome To aBlackWeb

Navy using drag queen to boost enlistment

Troops that get sent to the front line are becoming more antiquated every day, enrollment being down isn’t really a big deal

There’s a reason video game makers are able to hire current/former military personnel as consultants, they been preparing the last couple of generations for the next phase of warfare

This ain’t the agenda. This is desperation .

9/11 broke the American brain to the point that they think patriotism is a personality. Voluntary enlistment skyrocketed after that and that particular generation thinks that should be the norm. But even amongst us who went/signed up, for whatever reason we went, a LOT of us got disillusioned quickly.

For most of this country’s history, the military was conscripted/drafted. For all that “greatest generation” talk about WW2 vets, I’d bet most of them would’ve rather not gone at all, but they were forced to.

These Gen Zs ain’t fallin for that corny ass “proud to be an american” schtick and ain’t willing to join the colonial/imperialist meat grinder on behalf of the military industrial complex and oil billionaires, for a few measly benefits.

So right now they’ll take whoever they can get, and cast as wide a net as possible… but eventually they’ll have to reinstate the draft.

This ain’t the agenda. This is desperation .

9/11 broke the American brain to the point that they think patriotism is a personality. Voluntary enlistment skyrocketed after that and that particular generation thinks that should be the norm. But even amongst us who went/signed up, for whatever reason we went, a LOT of us got disillusioned quickly.

For most of this country’s history, the military was conscripted/drafted. For all that “greatest generation” talk about WW2 vets, I’d bet most of them would’ve rather not gone at all, but they were forced to.

These Gen Zs ain’t fallin for that corny ass “proud to be an american” schtick and ain’t willing to join the colonial/imperialist meat grinder on behalf of the military industrial complex and oil billionaires, for a few measly benefits.

So right now they’ll take whoever they can get, and cast as wide a net as possible… but eventually they’ll have to reinstate the draft.

And if you speak to vets a lot of them prefer they kids not yo ho unless they aimless

Do they even need numbers in the military like that?

With the technology we have when it comes to weapons you would think they don’t need a lot of folks

With the technology we have when it comes to weapons you would think they don’t need a lot of folks

You think we deploying androids? lol. Yeah, we need bodies. We do have a ton of advanced weapon systems but they still need people to man/service them. The amount of people we have right now is cool for peacetime but that number is going to cruise to like 5-10x that if we ever got in to it with China. That's why all us dudes still gotta sign up for selective service.

with no details off the title I was like

confused.gif

All them high tech toys are worthless without the human intelligence. It ain’t like automating a car factory.

I’m in the Navy (I’m sure I told people this on here) & they hurting for people across the board in every branch. That being said I never herd about this and whoever ok’d it is outta touch as fuck. I can’t see how they thought this would be a good idea.

It shouldn’t take a lot folks though

So why they need the physical numbers so much?

Cuz everything is undermanned as fuck. There isn’t a command I haven’t seen that has people complaining cuz there’s a lack of personnel.

Hey…..

They literally took tattoo holding gang members and turned them into War Fighters during OIF/OEF.

Blame Bush for the drop in Standards.
Gone are the days of the clean cut service members.

We no longer live in an Era where constant fear of chemical attacks are prevalent so yeah… shits changing.

Get use to it.

Back