Welcome To aBlackWeb

Navy using drag queen to boost enlistment

Lamarquise

And still didn't meet it's recruitment goal. No surprise there

Interesting how inclusive America can be when it comes to white people when they feel disenfranchised

This is the same country that had segregated units in wars. I'm so glad the draft is gone. Because if I had to endure this foolishness I'd be AWOL

CIA’s top operative takes no days off. Threads need to be made…..
Surely this is a joke in the guise of validation from your peers.

Bc I post many thread since I've joined and it's interesting how the usual suspects only respond to the ones that draw the attention to their online clique.

ABW is a public forum. Maybe you guys should text each other IRL exclusively or go touch some grass if you're so easily offended.

Replies like these are reductive and make you seem overly sensitive.

Muling for people who wont do the same for you is sad and counterproductive. How has being self righteous worked out for you?

Bc I post many thread since I've joined and it's interesting how the usual suspects only respond to the ones that draw the attention to their online clique.

ABW is a public forum. Maybe you guys should text each other IRL exclusively or go touch some grass if you're so easily offended.

Muling for people who wont do the same for you is sad and counterproductive. How has being self righteous worked out for you?
This part is what hit me the most and I agree people are too easily offended

fish-hook.gif

And still didn't meet it's recruitment goal. No surprise there

Interesting how inclusive America can be when it comes to white people when they feel disenfranchised

This is the same country that had segregated units in wars. I'm so glad the draft is gone. Because if I had to endure this foolishness I'd be AWOL

Bro just stop being obsessed with what lbgqt people do and stop acting like companies are supposed to act like they don’t exist. If you hate gay people break h just say it because nobody in the military cares

You post nonsense like other folks and get called out. You have an anti lbgqt agenda

Man fuck the bs. I'm not about to cry a river but obviously there's a trend and serious conditioning going on behind this weird as shit smfh 💯. And they still failed you say eh?

Man fuck the bs. I'm not about to cry a river but obviously there's a trend and serious conditioning going on behind this weird as shit smfh 💯. And they still failed you say eh?

Bruh it’s literally been gay people in the military for years if somebody a drag queen outside uniform it has no impact it’s just a job.

Bruh it’s literally been gay people in the military for years if somebody a drag queen outside uniform it has no impact it’s just a job.
Exactly, so why is this bs on the LGBTQ being obviously pushed so hard as it is, its way more than just this Navy shit? I don't gaf and all that shit not needed to get known and campaigned. Drag>>>transgender>>>transhuman

Exactly, so why is this bs on the LGBTQ being obviously pushed so hard as it is, its way more than just this Navy shit? I don't gaf and all that shit not needed to get known and campaigned. Drag>>>transgender>>>transhuman

They want us to view the people as normal and not a source of disgust

They want us to view the people as normal and not a source of disgust
Not promoting no hate or harm towards them folks cause an individual shouldn't even be that invested for one, but them mofos ARE NOT normal my boy. Have them in schools talking to kids regularly and all types of shit that's unnecessary and out of context. There's obviously deeper motives at hand.

Back