Welcome To aBlackWeb

National Send A Nude Day

A dope idea would be each nigga brings one woman to the site and it'll be a woman for everybody....
I don't wanna bring a woman, I want one of they women b

Some niggas hunt, other niggas sit by the fire and steal the meat from the hunt off the spit, pause

I don't wanna bring a woman, I want one of they women b

Some niggas hunt, other niggas sit by the fire and steal the meat from the hunt off the spit, pause

lol ur not gettin what im saying fam

chi brings tammy
germs brings keisha
beta brings kim

chi bags keisha
kim likes germs
etc.

Just bring a chick who's your homie, no matter how she looks, somebody gonna like her.

A dope idea would be each nigga brings one woman to the site and it'll be a woman for everybody....

Aaaannnnddd...you really think that'll stop muthafuccas from shooting their shot despite them ALREADY having an e-boo they claimed??

Lol.

Reactions: Az
Aaaannnnddd...you really think that'll stop muthafuccas from shooting their shot despite them ALREADY having an e-boo they claimed??

Lol.

lol how aren't yall gettin what im saying.

If every nigga brings a chick who's just a homie to the site , they'll be mad chicks to choose from.

I aint saying bring a chick yall fuckin with to the site, bring a chick who's just the homie.

lol ur not gettin what im saying fam

chi brings tammy
germs brings keisha
beta brings kim

chi bags keisha
kim likes germs
etc.

Just bring a chick who's your homie, no matter how she looks, somebody gonna like her.
I see but the problem is

I aint got no homies
:cry:

lol how aren't yall gettin what im saying.

If every nigga brings a chick who's just a homie to the site , they'll be mad chicks to choose from.

I aint saying bring a chick yall fuckin with to the site, bring a chick who's just the homie.

No I got what you sayin. I was just sayin niggas...hell ladies too...are greedy outchea. Lol

Last edited:
Just to set tha record straight...if I don’t at least get a “no” response I’m just gonna assume you’re thinking about it

Back