Welcome To aBlackWeb

National Send A Nude Day

I ain’t gon call the nigga out but I hate when niggas who DONT KNOW A MFN thing about me get the courage to ask for a nude.

Who the fuck and what the fuck. That says a lot about what type of chick you think I am. Don’t disrespect me like that.

I ain’t gon call the nigga out but I hate when niggas who DONT KNOW A MFN thing about me get the courage to ask for a nude.

Who the fuck and what the fuck. That says a lot about what type of chick you think I am. Don’t disrespect me like that.

....so is that a hard no?

Nah do the call out

Im a lil defeated by the last rejection but it was smooth enough to tell me that if I tweak my approach a li, I’m in there like swim wear

Just finished Cole’s Photograph. Shot number 2 heading to the rim

Im a lil defeated by the last rejection but it was smooth enough to tell me that if I tweak my approach a li, I’m in there like swim wear

Just finished Cole’s Photograph. Shot number 2 heading to the rim
How did the last rejection go?

‘I’m involved’

I wanna be mad but I ain’t surprised she off the market

Gonna swing back around in a week and she don’t even know it

Lol nothing good comes from being seen as a pest bro.

Just sit back and read the tea leaves...

Only a matter of time before she post something like “doing some spring cleaning, #summer18 I’m living my best life”

Lol nothing good comes from being seen as a pest bro.

Just sit back and read the tea leaves...

Only a matter of time before she post something like “doing some spring cleaning, #summer18 I’m living my best life”
Lmaoooooooooooooo

Back