Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nasty things you did as a child!

eat my boogers
eat butter sticks

i used to hump a lot too

one time we went to the lake w/ the church and i got caught pretending i was humping some chick who came w/ my cousin

back then i aint think people could see when they went under the water but some nigga saw me while swimming by, came up and was like "Ewwww lil boy you nasty! I seen what you was doing"

i tried to play that shit off like i was doing the butterfly

UajESM.gif

nigga blew my cover

While we on the subject of farting, I know I'm not the only one who used to light it up when I was in the tub being entertained by the bubbles popping off. Man, one time I took it a lil too far and let loose. Had the tub looking like it was filled with coffee. I'm scrambling to clean it all up and my mom knocking on the door wondering wtf I'm taking so long. Eventually I let her in after I realized it was too big a job for lil ol me at the time.

She still gives me shit about that one till this day :smh:

Smelling couch seats and making bubbles on my bath tub since my early age.

Discovering on my own which thoughts were giving me a hard-on at age 4 (yea: I was this precocious on some aspects) .

Drinking salted water exposed to dirt for months at age 3 or 4.

Fiddling girls's breasts at ages 5-6.

Kissing a girl at age 5.

Getting diarrhea in preschool class at age 5 and walking all naked and desperate through the hall aisle to ask a trustful adult to clean my ass, because I didn't knew how to do it myself.
I don't know how traumatic that humiliating experience has been to me, because I have an almost complete blackout about what happened next.

Running through the enthusiastic, competitive teacher running through her students to cuddle them while she led an opposite soccer team during a friendly inter-class soccer match between first and second graders because I wanted to get crush by her giant, bouncing boobs at age 6-- and epically failed because she was mean AF (she literally shoved me away through the run) .

Ogling at the trainee teacher's big, round booty at age 10.

Fantasizing in my dreams about making swell up and deflate my teacher's bust and later body at will at age 10-11 (subsequently mastering lucid dreaming on a whim) .

Having in cover seances of non-masturbating ogling on pictures of some attractive singers and actresses from magazines at age 11.

Drawing semi-erotic comic stripes at ages 11-12.

Thinking about stealing a sixth grader's girlfriend at age 11-- not quite successfully.

Writing up soft erotica at ages 12-13.

Ogling discreetly at some female members of the school staff (and later fellow students) passing by from my corner oat the main school hallway following my secondary studies at ages 13-17 and getting turned on anytime the 275+lbs rotund Haitian specialized educator had to waddle sideways through a doorway - and had her fat booty and huge boobs brushing a little against the doorframe - or that the over-400lbs heavyweight Mexican Plastic Arts teacher had to shuffle her massive mockery of pear-shaped body through a double doorway confectioned specially to ease her passage-- and nonetheless had the tip of her hips brushing against the doorframe.

Ogling at a teacher shaped like 2005-era Jennifer Love Hewitt from ages 13-17-- and realizing around age 17 she always knew... and was actually flattered by it.

Lowkey flirting with a 10-yeads older bottom-heavy, wide-hipped, thunder-thigh sized, pear-shaped trainee specialized educator who was so thick she had to pass sideways through the same doorways than the Haitian educator and was making couchs groans at age 13;

Ogling at the busty pool safeguard and attempting to hit on her like a creep from ages 13-17.

Stalking a fellow student I used to have a crush on at age 14-- and ignoring her ass as hell when I found out we lived at the same neighborhood from ages 18-23. Getting reproached for the first time I only like light-skinned and white girls by had tongues around that period.

Ogling discreetly at my French class teacher's riding-breeches packed large booty and huge hips at ages 16-17... and realizing about nine years later, last year ago, that she was fully aware about it and was flattered by it, after I made a random post on my social media qccount about how Cameron Diaz in "The Mask" and Nicole Kidman in "Batman Forever" gave me a consistent crush about voluptuous blondes.

Then, whining a girl's big booty for the first time of my life at the prom ball at age 17-- and being ashamed by the fact I used to find that dance barbaric.

Last edited:
ate ants in chocolate

ate the strings off my socks

licked a guard rail in the freezing cold and got stuck (watched a christmas story and didnt believe it). my mama had to come peel me off that mf....left the whole top layer of my tongue on the rail

woke up early to catch them model beach workouts on usa

Y’all some nasty ass kids.....

I used to eat relish by the jar... and my boogers.

79FA4F88-B64E-4B8D-A83A-7A7951A019CE.gif

Tha whole lot’a y’all...

Nastiest shit I ever did was made my sister eat flies out tha window in apple sauce cuz I was an asshole....I woulda fucked around and threw tha fuck up growing up around summa y’all lol

Use to get bags of dog shit set it on fire on peoples front porch and watch as they stomped it out.

Gang of us used to fake jumping one of our friends infront of passing cars, then ran when the vehicle owner got out, would often take our friend in their car (could of went seriously wrong looking back) then our friend would rob shit outta the car.

used To steal milkman money outta porches before milkman came around to blow on alcohol.

Used to be a bit of an arsonist.

Used to eat mayo out the jar or spread it on a slice of bread nothing else on it

Did it for a while too until one of my friends said add some peanut butter to it. I think I mentioned that here before.

Used to drink up some pepto bismol when I wasn't sick. My parents couldn't understand why the shit always came up empty.

I never got into this but my sister's used to eat tissue paper. Lots of it. Now my daughter starting that shit ?

Y'all weird on that fart shit ?

Back