Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nas Says Current Generation of Rappers Don't Keep Him 'Up at Night'

I mean, I was always a fan. Dude had potential to be a star. The album that came out around the time he died seemed to be gaining steam mainstream wise.

Swimming is his best album followed by The Divine Feminine. He was only 26. He def had much more left. Sonically he had an amazing ear. He could rap, too. Def could’ve been much bigger.

My condolences to old boy but the fact still remains who has nas mentored from the new generation? Who does he cosign from the new school?
Mentored ?? Why do Nas have to hold people hands and walk them through ??

If a person want something bad enough he or she need to work on perfecting they craft and go get that shit, fuck waiting for a co-sign or worrying about who like you or not..

Mentored ?? Why do Nas have to hold people hands and walk them through ??

If a person want something bad enough he or she need to work on perfecting they craft and go get that shit, fuck waiting for a co-sign or worrying about who like you or not..
Stop it. Old heads can't talk about the next generation if they not bringing up the next generation mentoring doesn't mean holding or carrying someone it means making sure they have a someone to consult or give advice when needed. Loso and DJ clue perfect example Clue gave him the rules.

Stop it. Old heads can't talk about the next generation if they not bringing up the next generation mentoring doesn't mean holding or carrying someone it means making sure they have a someone to consult or give advice when needed. Loso and DJ clue perfect example Clue gave him the rules.
Clue got Fab into the industry but he didn’t teach Fab how to rap... If that’s the case then we can say Nas did the same for Dave East...

Nigga, Ain't nobody talking about teach how to rap that's what S.O.S.A. guild is for. Smh.
So what the fuck are we talking about ??
The thread title says Nas isn’t losing sleep over these new rappers... Meaning these new rappers not that good at rapping.. You the one said he shouldn’t complain unless he’s trying to help them..

You slow bruh, I’m wrong for interacting with you, I should have known better..
Bro my question was who does Nas Cosign from the next generation also he can make the S.O.S.A. guild like a actual school or learning center in queens to raise a new generation of lyricists, but he won't.

Back