Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - Nasir

Rate "Nasir"

• Total voters
Ur post “that s why the album is getting shit on left and right” was to accompany ur tweet which said nothing bout the music.....

Lol fam just be honest w urself , u are the leader of the #deletemusicgang

Great trolling tho

Be honest with yourself fam, who was hyping this album up more than me on abw?

Exactly. If the album was dope, i would've said so cuz i was hype af when it was announced. The album's trash, there's many others sayin it is too.

I get it, alot of yall are kanye and nas stans and don't know how to be objective. Cool, but it's trash.

U can be a bitch ass nigga and still put out wack music, Jordan's a bitch ass nigga off the court but still the goat.

Nas had just made a tweet about "we the people need to stick together and fight against the devils like trump" etc, then he dropped a tweet 2 mins later about kanye. So i called homie out on his hypocrisy. Nothin more nothin less.

This thread since the Carters dropped

tumblr_ovd5hj498Z1toamj8o1_500.gif

As disappointing as this album was i would rather listen to mediocre Nas than Beyonce doing a migos flow.

That Beyonce/Jay album was made for Beys fanbase clearly.

I get the feeling these are the Nas throw away tracks before he drops the real classic on his own label, even the Nas throw away tracks are great and shitting on most rappers out this year.....THE KING OF HIP HOP for sure.

Lyrically no album is fucking with this. Nas flow, cadence, pen is dripping some real potent shit

But I'd be lying if I said it rode as good as Pusha or Jay Rocks.

Still, it's dope af and in top 5 discussion easily. Top 3.....maybe
clearly you aint listened to that many albums this year

Name 3 albums that’s lyrically fucking with Nasir
why? whats the point when you lack objectivity as evidenced by damn near all of your posts in this thread

So nothing huh?

Just say what up next time and keep it moving

man im not about to do this shit with you only for you to not listen and just dismiss the shit anyway lol

nice try nigga

finally listened to this uninterrupted

its really just ok

nas came with the bars, Ye left the beats in Wyoming

Back