Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - Nasir

Rate "Nasir"

• Total voters
A Black Web did unpaid (?) promo for the four albums Kanye produced within the last month with highly participated threads on its forum/community section...

Shouldn't be telling NaS who and who not to work with Bro...

ABW makes money everyday fam.

So because i own a public forum i can't have an opinion on racists? Where does it stop? Trump? Can i speak on Hitler?

@Goldies trolling is putting money in his pocket so im gon give him a pass. He dont believe that shit himself.

I believe that shit 100% lol wym? U can preach that shit, then go do a project with a nigga doing the antics he's doing. You can't be malcolm x and then go partying with hoover.

And they kinda already have, the albums he just put out won't be gold till 2019 or 2020.

ABW makes money everyday fam.

So because i own a public forum i can't have an opinion on racists? Where does it stop? Trump? Can i speak on Hitler?

Racists?

LOL @Goldie you my Nigg and all but what's your beef with this album in particular? Niggas said they dig it .. You don't... Cool

You were caping hideously for Drake despite him being caught having worn black face in the past...

Where's the same energy you throwing on Kanye?

Racists?

LOL @Goldie you my Nigg and all but what's your beef with this album in particular? Niggas said they dig it .. You don't... Cool

You were caping hideously for Drake despite him being caught having worn black face in the past...

My twitter post had nothing to do with the album. Me calling Kanye out on the fuck shit started way before the Nas album dropped.

You are
Racists?

That nigga pulling a Rhymefest

Shit got nothing to do with Kanye but since the project is associated with Kanye he gonna use the moment to talk about Kanye

He loves Kanye like Kayne loves Kanye

You are

That nigga pulling a Rhymefest

Shit got nothing to do with Kanye but since the project is associated with Kanye he gonna use the moment to talk about Kanye

He loves Kanye like Kayne loves Kanye

Is kanye your daddy nigga? lol Goddamn, a nigga can't say shit about kanye without you swoopin in to defend the coon ass nigga.

Nas made a tweet about kanye, i responded , that's it.

lol u didn't quote my twitter post
Ur post “that s why the album is getting shit on left and right” was to accompany ur tweet which said nothing bout the music.....

Lol fam just be honest w urself , u are the leader of the #deletemusicgang

Great trolling tho

Back