Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - Nasir

Rate "Nasir"

• Total voters
That said, this is the record store and not the political board, so back to the music...

It’s a decent album (EP), but Nas could’ve done better considering he’s been gone for so damn long. That’s just my opinion.

I personally am referring to goldie’s comment on moldy bread. If I understand correctly, by that logic, grade A beef is still great. Pause just incase

That said, this is the record store and not the political board, so back to the music...

It’s a decent album (EP), but Nas could’ve done better considering he’s been gone for so damn long. That’s just my opinion.

Basically how I feel. I don't think is wack. Is just "meh". There is not too many songs that make me stop what I'm doing n play the album. "Everything" is a good song IMO. So is "cop shot the kid"

I personally am referring to goldie’s comment on moldy bread. If I understand correctly, by that logic, grade A beef is still great. Pause just incase

It is, but nobody goes to burger king and buys a beef patty, they get the entire burger.

If you sit your phone down and press play you’ll shed a few pounds running around in a circle from utter confusion on WHY THA FUCK NAS WAS EVEN IN WYOMING!!
Koonye purposely and strategically put people like Pusha and Nas between a rock and a hard place by cooning out for Trump while producing their whole albums. They have to support their labelmate/boss/producer during this campaign but they know its a bad look for their fanbases and hip hop in general. Wyoming was just another desperate attempt to appeal to the whitest of white people. Koonye thinks he got it all figured out

The next listening party will be live at the Sunken Place

So far this 2nd best drop of the year. Pusha's joint was better by a slight margin and that's probably because of better mixing done.

1. Daytona
2. Nasir
3. Victory Lap
4. Black Thought and 9th Wonder/ Royce and Preemo
5. Jay Rock

Vlad didn't know that was a Tupac sample :foh5:on Ether?
and he s a hip hop DJ lmao....and a snitch but niggas too busy hating on Ye instead of addressing the real culture vultures...also the Ether beat is awful so Browz is right....

After a couple listens this album is pretty underwhelming. Not wack but not great

I was mad hyped and thought Ye was about to lace Nas with heat like he did Pusha. But nah

The Cops joint is all over the place and most of the other songs are average. Adam and Eve the only real banger

And I see couple Nas stans coming up with excuses already. "Production dont matter, its about his lyrics!" lol foh

Daytona >>>>>

Last edited:
Nas is also rich but we don't constantly hear him rapping about that materialistic shit, it just shows how weak and uninspired Jay is at this point he is doing it all just for money and it shows.

Do you listen to music or skim through it ?? Nas talk rich shit too "my 1st mansion was 11,000 sq ft" etc jay format hasn't switched dude touches all topics. People(not saying you) don't like when he brags cause it's real

Shit is way too deep for me to break it down right now, and I haven't listened to the new Jay album so it would be unfair right now, I might give it a listen later but I pretty much already know what bullshit will be on there.

Back