Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - Nasir Album Thread

Rate "Nasir"

• Total voters
So today I was on my neighbors boat had him play Bonjour while we smoked Cohibas and drank Cuban rum.....I felt that shit....I get it Nas I get it

Fine they spent 10 million on a video, Nas didn’t do that, good for them, one thing I will say I was scrambling around trying to listen to Nas album and they just drop when they want and it’s available

That’s the thing tho, the link for the album was on here for the longest time yet people was still scrambling trying to find the album. Lol. I been sayin niggas rely too much on these streaming services.

That’s the thing tho, the link for the album was on here for the longest time yet people was still scrambling trying to find the album. Lol. I been sayin niggas rely too much on these streaming services.

lol bruh I could put up a link to the album in this very post and niggas 4 posts down would be like... "Who got a lank?! I cant find this shit nowhere"

I’m still getting used to this new way of coping albums I was hoping to pick it up at Best Buy, but everyone that was trying to buy it online couldn’t even do that, there was one link I thought it was on YouTube so I was searching YouTube and it was a bunch of fake playlists, whatever I’m over that

After three listens, this is a 8.25-8.5 album, which puts it #6 on his discography, somewheres between HHID and the Untitled album.

Production was actually solid, minus “Simple Things.”

The 7-song formula doesn’t work for Nas cause the people want sustained greatness from him by now. I think if this was 11 tracks like Common’s “Be”, people would have this as a solid 9.0 album.

For me just being 7 tracks hurts it a lot. I rank it below HHID & Untitled. Had there been more I’d probabaly put it in between.

Illmatic
Lost Tapes
It Was Written
Stillmatic
Life is Good
Gods Son
Distant Relatives
Hip Hop is Dead
Untitled
Nasir
I Am
Streets Disciple
Nastradamus

Last edited:
Still Dreaming
Money Over Bullshit
Hold Down The Block
Let There Be Light
Not Goin Back

:huh:

Last edited:
@Goldie deadass mad he ain't able to throw his ass in a circle (II) to this Nas joint

Go back to Cardi Jr and Jayvo album. It's real hip hop going on over here b.

@Goldie deadass mad he ain't able to throw his ass in a circle (II) to this Nas joint

giphy.gif

I know man. I couldn't make that jk stick no matter how I worded it.

It took 10 mins to finally say fuck it

1. Not for Radio Ft. Puff Daddy & 070 Shake
Producers: Kanye West, Benny Blanco, Mike Dean, Cashmere Cat
Composers: Kanye West, Mike Dean, Nasir Jones, Basil Poledouris

2. Cops Shot the Kid ft. Kanye West
Producers: Kanye West, Andrew Dawson
Composers: Nasir Jones, RICKY WALTERS, Richard Pryor, Andrew Dawson, Kanye West

3. White Label
Producers: Kanye West, Mike Dean, BoogzDaBeast
Composers: Nasir Jones, Kanye West, Mike Dean

4. Bonjour
Producers: Che Pope, Mike Dean, Kanye West, Eric Danchick
Composers: Kanye West, Mike Dean, Nasir Jones, R. D. Burman

5. everything Feat. The-Dream & Kanye West
Producers: Plain Pat, Benny Blanco, Mike Dean, Kanye West, Cashmere Cat
Composers: Mike Dean, Kanye West, Nasir Jones, Terius Nash

6. Adam & Eve Feat. The-Dream
Producers: Evan Mast, Mike Dean, Kanye West, Plain Pat
Composers: Nasir Jones, Kourosh Yaghmaei, Mike Dean, Kanye West, Terius Nash

7. Simple Things
Producers: Kanye West, Mike Dean
Composers: Nasir Jones, Mike Dean, Kanye West

All Jay does is brag the shit is boring and old....if he didn't have Beyonce dude would have been shelved years ago.

This is a spiritual war and Jay is on the devils team, Nas is a man of God so Nas wins easily....not to mention a much better rapper.

There are no heroes in this shit.Maybe the best you get is an anti hero

Everybody is stuck in the devil's game like Devil's advocate

LOL at this album gettin 37 dope votes and Ye got like 4.

Biases clearly on display

Nas managed to let fuckin kid cudi put out a better project than him. Big letdown to follow up Life Is Good w/ this.

Also its not the beats. The beats are cool. The songwriting was uninspired.

Not me. Fuck a streaming service. While I'm here. I would like to personally take this time to thank everyone on here, who drops links. As they are providing a greatly appreciated public service for us broke niggas. Peace be on to you, as you are all gentlemen and scholars.

Back