Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - Nasir Album Thread

Rate "Nasir"

• Total voters
Diddy was mad unnecessary on that shit. Dont nobody wanna hear Puffy adlibs and random shit talkin over tracks in 2018 fam
Shiiid he did his damn thing on jeezy bottles up

Day 2 of niggas listening to Nasir

tenor.gif

Alright so, I don’t really listen to Nas like that. Only shit from the radio. Which was some great ass shit. I’ve been listening to music all weekend to see what I can vibe out to while working out.

THIS SHIT AINT IT.

Alright so, I don’t really listen to Nas like that. Only shit from the radio. Which was some great ass shit. I’ve been listening to music all weekend to see what I can vibe out to while working out.

THIS SHIT AINT IT.

If you sit your phone down and press play you’ll shed a few pounds running around in a circle from utter confusion on WHY THA FUCK NAS WAS EVEN IN WYOMING!!

If you need "work out music" Beyonce and her camel just put out another album that I would never hear but I'm sure the mainstream radio won't shut up about for another 6 months.

It aint even baller rap though. Do you listen to music or do you just skim through it.

All Jay does is brag the shit is boring and old....if he didn't have Beyonce dude would have been shelved years ago.

This is a spiritual war and Jay is on the devils team, Nas is a man of God so Nas wins easily....not to mention a much better rapper.

Fine they spent 10 million on a video, Nas didn’t do that, good for them, one thing I will say I was scrambling around trying to listen to Nas album and they just drop when they want and it’s available

Back