Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - Nasir Album Thread

Rate "Nasir"

• Total voters
I'll take the best on Street's Disciple and most of the Untitled album over Life is Good. LIG I find to be his most overrated album since God's Son. Almost 25 yrs bumping this dude's music and I've never listened to any of his work less than I have LIG. Like I even bumped Nastradamus more throughout the years and nobody bumps Nastradamus.

The Rakim song was one of the wackest tracks on that album lmao

But seriously A Message to the Feds? Nazareth Savage? Suicide Bounce? None of that connected?

I don't remember those songs.That's the problem.I remember the titles and listening,but can't think of what they sound like.

I just didn't care for that album

Maybe I should revisit it,but it was just av to me for Nas.

I'll take the best on Street's Disciple and most of the Untitled album over Life is Good. LIG I find to be his most overrated album since God's Son. Almost 25 yrs bumping this dude's music and I've never listened to any of his work less than I have LIG. Like I even bumped Nastradamus more throughout the years and nobody bumps Nastradamus.
LIG is great.

That shit will keep you from choking a biotch

I love that album.

Last edited:
LIG is great.

That shit will keep from choking a biotch

I love that album.
Sorry I'm just not into divorce talk over adult contemporary beats. Only tracks that were really my flavor were the Loco Motive joint (it's basically NY State of Mind 3) and the Queens Story. Summer on Smash was his cringiest attempt at a commercial hit since U Owe Me. As far as I'm concerned there's nowhere to go but up.

The only beat i aint fuck with on Untitled was that bullshit Jay E gave Nas for the intro and some how Nas STILL killed that shit

If Kanye produced 4 albums with 7 tracks each and each one has a couple of fillers what does that say about him as a producer?

You'd figure at 7 tracks they'd all be killer. Especially since most albums get 30 to 40 tracks recorded for them on average. The 7 most exceptional tracks should always be what makes the final cut is the assumption.

Back