Motion
Bokeem Woodbine
What This All Really Means
Slow it Down
Pistols on Your Album Cover

The rest are ok. I think he missed an opportunity at a banger w/ Black Magic

50 spit 4 bars and was like

drop-the-mic-obama-mic-drop.gif
Which goes to show how mid - and funny - 50 really is. He sounds like he didn't even want to be on the shit; he just wanted to make it know he's still out here somewhere.

His verse was hilarious and below-average all at the same time.

Album really picks up after Office Hours

50 could've kept that feature in drafts though

I have no problem with that 50 verse.
In a vacuum, it's ok

But ngl, even though I've never been the biggest fan of his, seeing as Nas has been super light on features over these past 5 albums, I assumed it was gonna be more but that's on me

In a vacuum, it's ok

But ngl, even though I've never been the biggest fan of his, seeing as Nas has been super light on features over these past 5 albums, I assumed it was gonna be more but that's on me
KD 1 had a ton of features tho
Everything after it when it got lite
But I’m kinda surprised by folks reaction to Fif’s verse. It’s exactly what I expected even before hearing the song. I feel like folks was thinkin he was gon turn back the clock on some Power of the Dollar shit lol

KD 1 had a ton of features tho
Everything after it when it got lite
But I’m kinda surprised by folks reaction to Fif’s verse. It’s exactly what I expected even before hearing the song. I feel like folks was thinkin he was gon turn back the clock on some Power of the Dollar shit lol
Right

I'm saying, kd1 had probably the most but they have been light on average.

So for fif to be on one of these, at least for me, it was underwhelming

Im sure they were already kicking i, t50 got in the booth, freestyles, talked a lil shit, went back to whatever they was doin

#QGTM so it probably was a nice write off

Back