Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NAS - Lost Tapes 2

Rate: Lost Tapes 2

• Total voters
Unless I missed tha part in Pulp Fiction where a nigga named Nome who just came home got shot cuz he asked to see Julius’ or Vincent’s grenade and one of them told him to beat it and he then says “Fuck You” but one of them say “Repeat it again”...etc etc...again it’s a pretty good reach to say these scenes inspired tha song just because of tha body and tha nigga bringin’ Uma Thurman OD’n ass to ole buddy house....”what’d you bring her here for?! and “Fuck you bring him here for” are literally tha only thing you gettin’ points for G lmao
Lol Nas say ”nigga name known”
Meaning dude is popular/his name ring bells..

Here's another scene from Pulp Fiction. Basically the girl thinks there's some cocaine on the table and she snorts it, but it's not cocaine, it's heroin. So she ODs. John Travolta's character calls up his buddy and tells him that he has a girl that OD'd and he's bringing her to his house. The guy on the other end of the phone says, "don't bring her here".

Basically those two scenes combined = Body In The Trunk

But the nigga who did it is telling u where the inspiration came from

Because they could have gotten their remember the time convo backstage...homie is now a journalist, ask the questions the ppl wanna know and stfu...
This is silly, it's HIS fuckin show. He don't work for the damn New York Times and he's not a damn journalist, he's a rapper turned host on a show where they drink alcohol and say "nigga" freely. Tf kinda "journalist" is that? That's where y'all got shit fucked up. Take the show for what it is.

This is silly, it's HIS fuckin show. He don't work for the damn New York Times and he's not a damn journalist, he's a rapper turned host on a show where they drink alcohol and say "nigga" freely. Tf kinda "journalist" is that? That's where y'all got shit fucked up. Take the show for what it is.
Way to set the bar there buddy.....niggas used to do the same on the Combat Jack show and that shit was super informative...this episode basically confirmed that they used to hang

Way to set the bar there buddy.....niggas used to do the same on the Combat Jack show and that shit was super informative...this episode basically confirmed that they used to hang
My man was giddy that he got to interview his idol/fav rapper/peer that no-one gets to interview. How human of him. Y'all are some entitled nitwits.

Thanks for making my point Timon....no one gets to interview him.... if he blesses u w that... Come correct....u wanna be a groupie do that on ur own time
There was nothing wrong with the interview. U weirdos wanna hear about Jayz/Nas beef from 20 yrs ago. How dumb and negative is that? Them niggas is trynna move on but here u are being fan boys like some teenagers. Wtf

There was nothing wrong with the interview. U weirdos wanna hear about Jayz/Nas beef from 20 yrs ago. How dumb and negative is that? Them niggas is trynna move on but here u are being fan boys like some teenagers. Wtf

So u give a shit about the fact that Nore used to take Nas to a seafood joint all the time? Or that Jungle and Chappelle came up w the concept of Bpdy in the Trunk?

Lmao nigga plz

That's better than focusing on negative shit, yes. Go listen to "Takeover" and "Ether" for the millionith time nigga
U sounding real scorned ...the homie just dropped an album and granted his only interview to Nore and all the interviewer could talk about was how they used to hang out..... there’s a million shit he could have asked without touching on the beefs.....settle for mediocrity if u want.... I wanna push my guy to do better

U sounding real scorned ...the homie just dropped an album and granted his only interview to Nore and all the interviewer could talk about was how they used to hang out..... there’s a million shit he could have asked without touching on the beefs.....settle for mediocrity if u want.... I wanna push my guy to do better
Yea but the thing is....thats not all they talked about. Try again.

Back