OUT NOW NAS - Lost Tapes 2

Rate: Lost Tapes 2

• Total voters
Yall niggas buggin, i'm only 14 mins in and it's already worth the watch.

So there's an official Biggie track where he's going directly at Pac floating around. Mfs need to drop that shit already.
Puffy a clown for not letting that drop. Biggie had a few lines on the Bad Boy mixtape that went at Pac but Puff wouldn't let the rest fly SMH

Reactions: Goldie 🔫💰
That interview was dope af. Nore cut him off a couple times and Nas forgot some shit but that's to be expected with them niggas lol I'm sittin there thinkin as much partYing as these cats did/do I'm surprised they remember as much as they do. He agreed to do a part 2 so lookin forward to that.

Reactions: AZTG and Chicity
Puffy a clown for not letting that drop. Biggie had a few lines on the Bad Boy mixtape that went at Pac but Puff wouldn't let the rest fly SMH
That shit was on Nas's watch, from what history has told us is Nas and Pac had squashed their beef along with Busta never having any beef and supposedly it's in his possession, I get why they won't release it.

Reactions: Goldie 🔫💰
About that single.

Already had this argument out with a friend IRL. I always loved it when Nas did weird experimental shit like Who Killed It or Shoot Em Up. Al Jarreau killed the horns and Nas chopped the shit outta this beat. I like that they aimed for speed jazz instead of some slow bebop. IDGAF what anyone says, I fucks with it.

That said......all you Esco stans need to get out your damn feelings about Budden doing his job as a pundit and giving a muhfuckin opinion on ONE song. Fuck outta here with these hurt feeling "Budden can't spit" hot takes. "Nas worst albums better than Budden best"? Nastradamus or Nasir over Mood Muzik 2?? Nigga please. "I can rap better than Joe, check my soundcloud"? NIGGA PLEEEEEASE LMAO FOH.

Nas is the greater MC with a legacy that's only rivaled by MAYBE like 4 other people in the culture's entire history. Duh. Joe would tell you as much. That's why the podcast immediately went to other Nas songs they loved.....ain't no disrespect, relax.

If you're unaware of how good Budden is at punchlines, wax battles, blood-as-ink deep personal shit, and storytelling tho.....that's your goddamn loss as a hip-hop fan. Budden is probably the only rapper to repeatedly do 8, 10, 15+ minute original songs with no hooks that feels like a easy to digest 3 min track instead of a viewing of Godfather part 2.

Anyway I feel like LT2 is at worst a 8/10 album. All the legends behind the boards (except Koonye sunken place ass) brought their A-game. Toomp beat was a pleasant surprise. Pete Rock is Yoda.

Go to the 40 mins mark,

Also dead at Suge Knight making Jay record Bonnie and Clyde

This whats wrong wit y'all new York niggas lol they brought the man on there on his release date of his album and this nigga want him to ponder on negative shit from almost 20 yrs ago. What kinda fuckin malarkey is that? Carmen? Seriously? Lmao fuckin clowns man

You tell'em Lurk, bring more drama back to the dead world of NYC rap.