OUT NOW NAS - Lost Tapes 2

Rate: Lost Tapes 2

• Total voters
just pressed play on LT1

Doo rags got me feeling like i might not make it past the first song again ...HAHA

such a good fucking song

stop

admittedly, when i find an album i do like, i will play that shit forever which has made me look over a lot of albums

however, had you been keeping up with the thread, I "heard" lost tapes when it first came out, and by heard, the first song was Doo Rags, and never got past it b/c i kept that one on repeat

now gon head somewhere

Theres some trash song on this joint but the dope tracks are super dope.

I've had no bad energy, lost freestyle, who are you, adult film, war against love, the art of it, highly favored, queens wolf, you mean the world to me, and qb politics on repeat all day

• Goat
Reactions: onetoughmiracle
Only nigga winning in this argument is No ID fam laced both them niggas albeit Nas rapping on Life is Good >>>>> Jay rapping

Lol at Jay turning down doing a daughters remix then scooping up No ID for an album

stop

admittedly, when i find an album i do like, i will play that shit forever which has made me look over a lot of albums

however, had you been keeping up with the thread, I "heard" lost tapes when it first came out, and by heard, the first song was Doo Rags, and never got past it b/c i kept that one on repeat

now gon head somewhere

giphy (7).gif

Had to cut off the interview like 1/3rd of the way in.

Nas the goat emcee and woat interview. Shits crazy

Wrapping up Prodigy s book lmao fam shitting on everybody I see why all those niggas mad at Prodigy....Nas a good guy by not taking offense to the book
i havent read the book but Prodigy is the GOAT does not matter what the book says. Fuck all ya niggas who hate on Prodigy. Nas is a real G for that SONG. Nasir the only nigga that did this for P..P is a fucking real one.. All the shit he went thru nobodywent thru that. He a real soldier Prodigy got so many classics, the infamous , hell on earth , murda muzik , Hnic & Hnic 2 & The bumpy jonhzon album..

Wrapping up Prodigy s book lmao fam shitting on everybody I see why all those niggas mad at Prodigy....Nas a good guy by not taking offense to the book

There's a lot of embellishing and falsehoods told but it still gives you a glimpse into whats going on out there.....I think listeing to the audiobook instead of reading it made me appreciate it more though because listening to Prodigy tell those stories was hilarious

Dude was always about to shoot someone but something obscure would always come up lol

"I pulled out my hammer and was about to pop him but I had just ordered some sandwiches from the deli on 101st and my order was ready"

There's a lot of embellishing and falsehoods told but it still gives you a glimpse into whats going on out there.....I think listeing to the audiobook instead of reading it made me appreciate it more though because listening to Prodigy tell those stories was hilarious

Dude was always about to shoot someone but something obscure would always come up lol

"I pulled out my hammer and was about to pop him but I had just ordered some sandwiches from the deli on 101st and my order was ready"
Shit had me in tears yo....still don’t understand how homie got 5 yrs probation in 95 and kept getting locked up and getting out...that book is full of duck tales and embellishments based on real events tho...someone needs to hit up Kellis and ask for that fight footage

tenor.gif

Currently on my playlist...

Bridging the gap