Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NAS - Lost Tapes 2

Rate: Lost Tapes 2

• Total voters
sidebar, Just Blaze said he has about 4 albums of material for jayz that spans over a period b/t the dynasty and the black album sessions.

based on production alone, i would anticipate something like a lost tapes from Jay over Nas

not trying to make this a jay vs nas thread so miss me with that

I'll say it Jay>>>>>>>>> Nas

But yea, a Jay Lost Tapes would be crazy especially during those years.

lol I had Nas and Jay ranked pretty evenly then NASIR dropped right after Jay dropped 4:44

after that the debate=

giphy.gif

People so fake on internet . As far as I know the sites hip hop sites ive been to been dying to hear Lost Tapes and now when it drop and people aint happy they say we rather want Jay unrealesed shit.. I call it culture vulture and fake shit. sad shit

Im stuck on queens wolf right now. Been had it on repeat since last night.
Hip hop missing good cohesive storytelling yo

No wasted bar, no random lines, no weird outta place punchlines. Just a good ole fashion story that flowed like butter

But I be on some cool shit, nigga, my QU shit
Audemars watch, burn a peach Swish', new whip
Stoli' vodka, club soda with my new chick
Ah shit, teeth showing, snarling when the moon's lit

People so fake on internet . As far as I know the sites hip hop sites ive been to been dying to hear Lost Tapes and now when it drop and people aint happy they say we rather want Jay unrealesed shit.. I call it culture vulture and fake shit. sad shit

where did this happen

where did this happen
goldie said it here and
at Kanye \Colirap forum where im member at

they all do the talk before shit drops but as soon it drops and they aint happy with it they go for next dick

Jay is a nice rapper i dont hate him but he aint no Nas.

Hip hop missing good cohesive storytelling yo

No wasted bar, no random lines, no weird outta place punchlines. Just a good ole fashion story that flowed like butter

But I be on some cool shit, nigga, my QU shit
Audemars watch, burn a peach Swish', new whip
Stoli' vodka, club soda with my new chick
Ah shit, teeth showing, snarling when the moon's lit

Fam, 0 bs, I was just about to come in here and post these same bars.

The flow when he transition into but I be on some cool shit was luquid.

I'll say it Jay>>>>>>>>> Nas

Nas is the goat. Similar to Michael Jordan, everybody after them is a distant second. If you wanna say Jay is more successful, has better production, more billboards hit and married to Beyonce, fine. But the art of emceeing, Nas is clearly superior. The OG Lost Tapes alone proves that. It's more creative and lyrical than any Jay album.

Back