Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - King’s Disease III

Rate King's Disease III

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why yall care how this shit is promoted? A weird thing to care about imo. Idgaf what they do or dont. I just care about me being able to listen to it on 11/11
This.. who cares i didnt care back then and most definitely dont care now where the whole dynaic has changed its all bout the music

Why yall care how this shit is promoted? A weird thing to care about imo. Idgaf what they do or dont. I just care about me being able to listen to it on 11/11
Nas don’t have the trophies to match his legendary career… I think that’s apart of the reason he been going so hard lately.. 4 albums in 2 years..

Nigga dropped KD1 and KD2 and all the “media” outlets trashed the albums and said they not as good as illmatic… Nas heard/read the reviews and went in the studio and recorded “Magic”, that shit is the closest to illmatic we’ll get in 2022, he even went and got DJ Premier to co-produce a beat, but it only sold 22,000 records…

(Fake ass hardcore Nas fans that be crying saying they want the old Nas back ain’t support it…)

I believe Esco deserves his flowers that’s all!
50 years from now when the legends pass away, the generation that’s coming up will be able to see the trophies…

Jordan
32EDEA79-73E6-4566-8DC4-4AF263C574C5.jpeg
Floyd
37F6DA98-08B0-4F33-B363-029E1BBC993A.png
Michael Jackson
C81C4EB7-324C-4080-8325-321E255EC9FB.jpeg
Serena
5B0531BE-259C-42DA-861D-E69E124CCAFD.jpeg

They are probably planning on releasing the single the first day of the release, tracklist like a day or two before.

I could have sworn they did the same thing for KD2, no?
When was the last time a rapper made an album without features?
Nas don’t have the trophies to match his legendary career… I think that’s apart of the reason he been going so hard lately.. 4 albums in 2 years..

Nigga dropped KD1 and KD2 and all the “media” outlets trashed the albums and said they not as good as illmatic… Nas heard/read the reviews and went in the studio and recorded “Magic”, that shit is the closest to illmatic we’ll get in 2022, he even went and got DJ Premier to co-produce a beat, but it only sold 22,000 records…

(Fake ass hardcore Nas fans that be crying saying they want the old Nas back ain’t support it…)

I believe Esco deserves his flowers that’s all!
50 years from now when the legends pass away, the generation that’s coming up will be able to see the trophies…

Jordan
View attachment 957910
Floyd
View attachment 957911
Michael Jackson
View attachment 957914
Serena
View attachment 957916
Exactly !!!! We get to hear who Em breaking all kinds of records with old and new music. Meanwhile nas barely selling any units. Shit is crazy

Exactly !!!! We get to hear who Em breaking all kinds of records with old and new music. Meanwhile nas barely selling any units. Shit is crazy
Good thing Nas is building a Hip Hop museum, otherwise the kids coming up in the year 2070 will think people like Slim shady and Kanye West were the Goats… They got all the hardware/trophies…

Y'all buggin saying it's silly to want to dude to sell more. 😂😂😂 y'all want Nas to be that nice as dude that should've went pro but never made it

Y'all buggin saying it's silly to want to dude to sell more. 😂😂😂 y'all want Nas to be that nice as dude that should've went pro but never made it
I stand corrected, this is easily the silliest I read all week

Niggas talking album sales in 2022😕.

Niggas comparing a multi platinum, a multi number 1 record having, Grammy winning artist as a dude that never made it pro 😐

Back