Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - King’s Disease III

Rate King's Disease III

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nigga said let Nas finally have a fun time.. Bruh nigga dropped You Owe me and Oochie Wally and that was 20 years ago. They both was playing in the club . Nigga Nas been having fun. Stop sucking Hit boy dick.

Hit boy wouldnt be shit without Nas .. Not the other way around
Now you just talking. Hit boy been nominated and won grammy's before his run with Nas. You do know people clowned nas for you owe me right ??? I fucks with it but still people hated on that record.

To be honest. If Nas really cares about his sales he would sign to a major label. His 4 latest albums only been realesed on Mass Appeal Records.

I am sure he make more money from Kings Disease selling 50k first week than Life Is good selling 180k first week.

This is what Kanye speak about. The jews takin all the money. Look at YoungBoy most streamed rapper , but the label take most of the money.

94 is either the best or second best yr in hip hop however u slice the golden era needs to include 94
Alot of things happened during 86-90....so much controversy and political topics to talk about during that time and alot of artists were dropping albums left and right during that time too

Alot of things happened during 86-90....so much controversy and political topics to talk about during that time and alot of artists were dropping albums left and right during that time too
Outside of 88 no year really brought the heat like that

I'd like to see a track with Latto

Idky but my gut says they could make a really dope and catchy record together

To be honest. If Nas really cares about his sales he would sign to a major label. His 4 latest albums only been realesed on Mass Appeal Records.

I am sure he make more money from Kings Disease selling 50k first week than Life Is good selling 180k first week.

This is what Kanye speak about. The jews takin all the money. Look at YoungBoy most streamed rapper , but the label take most of the money.

He signed the contract so explain how that's the label's fault. Business is business. This is why young black people shouldn't rush to sign a contract. I understand the thrill and excitement of 'finally making it', but it will cost you a whole lot if you do not take the time to read and/or hire someone to comb it thru for you.

I am sure if YoungBoy could go back in time, he'd go about it differently, but hindsight is always 20/20 right?

He signed the contract so explain how that's the label's fault. Business is business. This is why young black people shouldn't rush to sign a contract. I understand the thrill and excitement of 'finally making it', but it will cost you a whole lot if you do not take the time to read and/or hire someone to comb it thru for you.

I am sure if YoungBoy could go back in time, he'd go about it differently, but hindsight is always 20/20 right?
Depends, might've been the only offer he got

Depends, might've been the only offer he got

OK, but still.

If I'm an artist and a label is knocking on my door, it only tells me they see the value, even if it's just one company. Can't be so quick to jump and sign anything.

Do yall know how long his contract is for?

I always wondered if Eric B could move around NY since he was running with Deathrow and was going to be over Deathrow East. Wonder if any of the NY cats have a issue with him, I know he was a serious gangster on the low back then as well.
Eric B was one of the reasons why Pac stop dissing New york\East as a whole. Eric told Pac stop dissing New york and focus on your true enemies.

He was actually doing good stuff. Eric wanted Pac to unite with East again, he said in a earlier interview that he "understood" Pac message. This lead to people in NY liking them even more.

Bigga from going bananas with Smif Wessun. Said they were traitors because they fucked with Pac lol. So your right. People was probably mad at Eric B but as u said he was a gangster so he was safe.

Last edited:
I’m getting a little disappointed with the rollout of this album.. Nas and Hit barely doing any promo..

Shit supposed to drop in less than a week with no media run, no single, and no track list… SMH…

I’m getting a little disappointed with the rollout of this album.. Nas and Hit barely doing any promo..

Shit supposed to drop in less than a week with no media run, no single, and no track list… SMH…

They are probably planning on releasing the single the first day of the release, tracklist like a day or two before.

I could have sworn they did the same thing for KD2, no?

Back