Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nas & DJ Premier - Define My Name

test
Hov got about 10 bad beats his whole career.

We could do a whole 128 seed tournament for trash Nas beats, with half the bracket nothing but Salaam Remi 😂

Remember in the I.C days, 'NAS LOST' was a thing...

when did Nas overcome the Nas Lost gif | ktt2

Now all he does is win, win, win...

Some of you Niggas acting like Preme forced the beat on Nas like that was the only beat he got. Would I prefer boom bap beats, of course but shit this isn't 90's. That would be like Dre still doing G Funk.

I am a huge Nas fan. This is alright at best and I am being very generous. It is very forgettable. The beat is just bare bones. The ending wasn't necessary. I hope it doesn't make the final album if that's what they are trying to do and this is more like a teaser.

But then again, you should tease the fans with something immaculate than this subpar joint. Just being honest here.

Also, I pray to God that Hit-Boy acts as an A&R on this album. I am sorry but I can't trust Nas with beat selections too tough anymore, especially after working with Hit for 3+ years, I am sure he allowed Hit to take the music as far as possible. Preemo seems to be the older dude who is happy to be there and nods about everything with a smile lol.

After so long, especially after young dude been lacing NaS for 6 albums straight, you'll think Premier would come with something raw and epic

😤

This is a very basic repetitive and damn a boring beat …after a few listens it becomes obnoxious
It's kind of cringe preme can't read the room

Hitboy INSPIRED nas

What's his inspiration to do a whole album with preme? I wish he would take the hint

As long as it's not Hit Boy AGAIN
I get it. People have shared hate for him.
They linked up to do one song /few songs and it turned into 6 albums.
For Nas that's unprecedented with how they dropped them.
I feel like Hit needs some credit for giving Nas that hunger again.
We got some great songs and great features in that time frame.
Granted Nas don't even have to rap anymore.
He's stamped and official.
What he's giving us now is lagniappe and pretty much doing victory laps at this point in his career.

We saw what Kanye made he fell off 15 years ago . Just give me metro bommin. He the best producer in the game

Back