Welcome To aBlackWeb

Name Artists/Groups That Have Three Or More Classics

Damnit, everyone has classics. You rapped between ‘88 &’06 you got a classic. Smh

This post kills me.

"Everyone is getting classics! You get a classic! and you get a classic!"

SeveralFrigidGoitered-small.gif

If you're a fan of the group and you like their style you might consider an album "classic" while others haven't heard it.

Is there such a thing as an objective classic?

There isn't, so technically no one is wrong in this thread.

@Goldie, you're dislike of Cube and Face prove my point and it's all good since music is subjective.

In 20 years we're going to be arguing with a whole other generation who's gonna try to convince us that Astroworld is more classic than The Blueprint. It is what it is.

On that note....

Z-Ro
Trae
UGK
Scarface
Immortal Technique
MF Doom
Jay Z
Pac
OutKast
Cube
Common
LUPE FIASCO!!!
Kanye
Ghostface
ATCQ
Wu Tang
Wayne

All of these niggas got three classics

It depends with that hip hop you like, with 'underground hip hop' (i hate the cliche saying) it might not be for everyone, but still there are underground classics that fans of 'normal' hip hop might not like...

But in that case, if the overall general consensus from 'underground hip hop' fans is its a classic, if you not a fan of 'underground' its hard for you to argue against it, other than say you dont like that kinda hip hop, it doesnt mean its not a classic, there are classic 'metal' albums that I hate, but it doesnt mean they arnt considered classic... Its like me talking about what 'Mumble Rap' albums are considered classic in away, I cant contribute to that discussion, other than 'no its wack' lol but 'mumble rap fans' can have that discussion...

Back