Welcome To aBlackWeb

Name 1 Thing U Don’t Like About An Otherwise Decent Poster.

@DOS_patos da homie mayne. Whether he knows it or not...I've learn so much about him, all the way from going back to the other site who shall not be named. Bruh know his stocks...business...and anything else financial. Definition of having nothing but a pot to piss in...to damn there having it all. That inspirational shyt.

But umm rumma...GAT DAMN...this nigga can't help but stunt EVERY...SINGLE...TIME! Geezus man! It doesn't even matter what the topic is. We can be talmbout baking fuccin bread...here come dis nigga...

"Yeah I get my bread baked by one of Italy's 4 star bakers...then flown to me b4 I wake up for breakfast."

We can be talmbout renting a hotel room for vacation. Here come dis nigga...

"Yeah I just rented the whole hotel cuz a brotha need his privacy. The staff about to bring a t-bone steak covered in gold flakes on a platinum plate"

Hell...we could be talmbout what's the best detergent to use when washing clothes. Here he comes...

"I have rainbows imported from the plains of Zimbabwe for my colored clothes, a snow cap from Mt. Everest for my whites, and a dragon I raised that dries them."

OOOOOO...I WANNA HATE ON THIS NIGGA! Lol! But I can't. Given the background story he told about his life growing up...keep stuntin my nigga. Middle finger always to those who doubted you.

Last edited:
@DOS_patos da homie mayne. Whether he knows it or not...I've learn so much about him, all the way from going back to the other site who shall be named. Bruh know his stocks...business...and anything else financial. Definition of having nothing but a pot to piss in...to damn there having it all. That inspirational shyt.

But umm rumma...GAT DAMN...this nigga can't help but stunt EVERY...SINGLE...TIME! Geezus man! It doesn't even matter what the topic is. We can be talmbout baking fuccin bread...here come dis nigga...

"Yeah I get my bread baked by one of Italy's 4 star bakers...then flown to me b4 I wake up for breakfast."

We can be talmbout renting a hotel room for vacation. Here come dis nigga...

"Yeah I just rented the whole hotel cuz a brotha need his privacy. The staff about to bring a t-bone steak covered in gold flakes on a platinum plate"

Hell...we could be talmbout what's the best detergent to use when washing clothes. Here he comes...

"I have rainbows imported from the plains of Zimbabwe for my colored clothes, and a snow cap from Mt. Everest for my whites. And a dragon I raised that dries them."

OOOOOO...I WANNA HATE ON THIS NIGGA! Lol! But I can't. Given the background story he told about his life growing up...keep stuntin my nigga. Middle finger always to those who doubted you.
tenor (93).gif

They said Prometheus was a prequel to aliens and it did nothing for me
Man fuck all of that. @Duwop I'm with you Prometheus was a fun movie.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
@DOS_patos da homie mayne. Whether he knows it or not...I've learn so much from going back to the other site who shall be named. Bruh know his stocks...business...and anything else financial. Definition of having nothing but a pot to piss in...to damn there having it all. That inspirational shyt.

But umm rumma...GAT DAMN...that this nigga can't help but stunt EVERY...SINGLE...TIME! Geezus man! It doesn't even matter what the topic is. We can be talmbout baking fuccin bread...here come dis nigga...

We can be talmbout renting hotel room for vacation. Here come dis nigga...

"Yeah I just rented the whole hotel cuz a brotha need his privacy. The staff about to bring a t-bone steak covered gold flakes on a platinum plate"

"I have rainbows imported from the plains of Zimbabwe for my colored clothes, and a snow cap from Mt. Everest for my whites. A dragon I raised to dries them."

Respect....I think.

Am I really that bad?

Those were gold flakes on the birthday cake. They ain't have no taste.

Man fuck all of that. @Duwop I'm with you Prometheus was a fun move.

tenor.gif
What I don't understand about Mel and movies....

We watch the same kinda shit
We play the same kinda games
We both smoke hella weed

Prometheus, paranormal activity.... Certain movies are designed to appeal to the senses when you're stoned off your ass, stuck on the couch, and the surround sound is shaking the house.

The trip those movies took me on was amazing. You turn it off and it takes a few seconds to bring your brain out of fictional land.

I don't focus on plot holes on the first watch when the story is moving forward. Those movies take you places man... Niggaz gotta relax their minds and understand how to enjoy shit ??‍♂️

@Duwop Is a middle aged black father of two that shares the same tastes in cinema with 16 year old white boys on 4 chan. It's made weirder by the fact that Du has extensive knowledge on the ins and out of boxing as a martial art and as a business but at the same time, he thinks legitimately thinks WW1984 is a good film.

I do not know how to reconcile these thoughts....

Back to the thread.

@DMorgan stop defending tasha in the ghost thread. She is the reason ghost is dead. Ghost sold a lil coke but she manipulated that innocent family man.

First things first don't lie on my name.

Never defended her just hold all yall broken hearted, putting your real life feelings, he-man woman haters accountable for the truth of the story.

See more lies and half truths just cause her shit personal for you.
200.gif

Stop trying to both sides the situation. Hold both accountable for the parts they played or
tenor.gif

First things first don't lie on my name.

Never defended her just hold all yall broken hearted, putting your real life feelings, he-man woman haters accountable for the truth of the story.

See more lies and half truths just cause her shit personal for you.
200.gif

Stop trying to both sides the situation. Hold both accountable for the parts they played or
tenor.gif
Time to lock us both in a thread and whoever comes out.....comes out

Back