Welcome To aBlackWeb

Name 1 Thing U Don’t Like About An Otherwise Decent Poster.

And you parrot the same tweets of others like you came up with it PLUS you try to convince people that waiting on the white man to change HIS govt to benefit black people is a good idea ......All while shitting on black men and saying they don't protect black women.

But your problem is me saying black men need to be the head of our community and fix our own problems and create businesses for us?

I think your idea of radical is fucked up. You need to be mad at yourself.

Thats not my politic asswipe

I bring balance.
And black business and empowerment should never be looked at as over emphasized.
And to to your last part.....Arrogant don't mean it's false. Try traveling a bit and see the true position black America is in and see why people envy us but also say what they say about us.

Bruh I don’t care about being envied if we ain’t winning collectively. I’m all fine with working together building bridges using natural resources from Africa and the Caribbean and manufacturing it for black people worldwide is an awesome goal. But their are politics and cultural stuff and things outside of that that create a full experience

Reactions: GNS
@The Lonious Monk

My brother, I can tell you’re very cerebral and highly intelligent.... And perhaps therein lies the problem.

You strike me as the type who likes to talk....... A LOT!!

Your posts are usually longer than they need to be.

I understand that sometimes in order to get your point across, you need to use more words..

However, sometimes it’s best to just keep it short and keep it moving’.

Sometimes, folks ain’t tryin’ to read all that shit.

Other than that, keep up the good work.

Nah, I don't talk much. I'm more the type to sit back and observe the way people move.

Other than that. Fair enough.

Bruh I don’t care about being envied if we ain’t winning collectively. I’m all fine with working together building bridges using natural resources from Africa and the Caribbean and manufacturing it for black people worldwide is an awesome goal. But their are politics and cultural stuff and things outside of that that create a full experience
I been said that was my goal. But I am also aware that we have access to resources some others don't. As some have access to things we don't.
This ain't shitting on other cultures or countries.
I have spoke on both sides as I can see both sides but most only see one side that I speak on if we keeping it real.
But building together is a whole other convo that needs to be had at some point.

But issues need to be settled first.

@StringerBell

Fam, you’re the one we can always count on to shine light on the ugly truth:

Whether it be exposing so-called white supremacy or the “BLUE WALL OF SILENCE” , you are as solid as a rock.

But, then you’ll turn around and post a WORLDSTAR video of a late night ratchet girl fight at a local Waffle House.

It’s not that I don’t like girl-fights...

It’s just that you go from being a serious news journalist to Jerry Springer in the blink of an eye.

One minute you’re 60 MINUTES, the next minute you’re TMZ.

I guess that’s not so bad....

Just seems a bit random.

Other than that, you da man!

@StringerBell

Fam, you’re the one we can always count on to shine light on the ugly truth:

Whether it be exposing so-called white supremacy or the “BLUE WALL OF SILENCE” , you are as solid as a rock.

But, then you’ll turn around and post a WORLDSTAR video of a late night ratchet girl fight at a local Waffle House.

It’s not that I don’t like girl-fights...

It’s just that you go from being a serious news journalist to Jerry Springer in the blink of an eye.

One minute you’re 60 MINUTES, the next minute you’re TMZ.

I guess that’s not so bad....

Just seems a bit random.

Other than that, you da man!
Imma have to defend my brother reporter.

If you want him to stay in his lane....All your thread should only be about pussy.

Ain't no joking for you.

If it ain't bout pussy.....You should not be the thread starter.

You calling’ me a pussy?

giphy.gif

I wish I would have gotten my shit off before this degraded a bit, but here we go

@Dwayne
I like what you do here most of the time, we always need alternative pines of through. But, your takes can go to the realm of ridiculous sometimes. I'm not saying censor yourself just not eveythjng needs to be said.

@Race Jones
You don't let that other side of you show enough on here. It might be too late because you have made a lot of shit lists.

@AllDaLadies
You're opinion is very valuable to this community. Some of us can be unpleasant for sure, but we got your back. Also use the ignore if that makes you more comfortable.

@Gene Parmesan
I know it really fun to play all those characters but we like you better.

View attachment 428705

Just realized a week or so ago that they're an actual real-life couple and not just some internet thing.

@Ghost313 is a good dude though............but still.

I was furious when I found out.

FURIOUS!!!!

View attachment 428704
View attachment 428705

Just realized a week or so ago that they're an actual real-life couple and not just some internet thing.

@Ghost313 is a good dude though............but still.

I was furious when I found out.

FURIOUS!!!!

View attachment 428704
SmartSelect_20201226-184254_YouTube.gif

Back