Welcome To aBlackWeb

N***as Giving Gina Rodriguez Heebie Jeebies Again

why have her on that panel then? They could have a only black round table then. You wanted her to just agree that blacks are under representative and add nothing?

Why bring up that Chris rock statement if you’re talking about representation of black actors and actresses in cinema.
she can be on the panel and just stfu until she is directly addressed like the other women on the panel did

the convo appeared to be geared towards tracee ellis ross

Is she incorrect with her assessment?
fam, why you here if this gonna be your response for practically every black centric topic

i been letting you breathe even thought you circumvented the alias rule we have in place, yet you still on that goofy time with comments like this

i aint trying to read about no "whataboutism" about this. If Gina wants to talk about the inclusion of latina stars, then she need to be on a platform where she can discuss openly without taking the attention and interjecting in someone else's convo

the conversation is about black people and their under representation of black people in films

its not the time to reduce it to hispanic women not being represented as well

But thats her people and she want them to shine.

• Wack
Reactions: GNS
real quick

do yall really give a fuck about what this person is saying or watch her shows or anything this person does?

who the FUCk is this person and why do i need to care

No. I didn't even know who she was till a month or 2 ago. But she does have a platform and I care about any misinformation, or racist behavior/tendencies that comes at a cost to blacks.

FDB.

real quick

do yall really give a fuck about what this person is saying or watch her shows or anything this person does?

who the FUCk is this person and why do i need to care
I stole this from LSA so I definitely dgaf. I just thought it was funny cuz she keep doin the same shit over and over again and wondering why ppl shit on her. I'm not mad I'm laughing.

Blacks be tryna use brown people as an ally but it seems they want to use us for a rung on a ladder

I use to say I don't care about this shit... But the only time I hear about her is when she using the n word or trying to latch onto black issues.... She done had too many of these incidents to ignore.. Who gone check her though? Any black actresses speaking out? Or will the outrage live and die on Twitter?

So she felt black people represented her on tv when she was a kid and she felt she is one of us cause she has an afro-latino parent or something and family members when she want it to be ok for her to say nigga.

Any other time its she just latino and nothing else.

This the type shit you get when so many black folks want to be inclusive of just about anybody of any race for any reason.

if we doing the crying about representation game how is this wrong? Hispanic have a bigger population and that’s not counting the illegals. Or are we saying they enough roles?

whose culture is imitated and has impacted entertainment more, then represented by and marketed by another?

hint, they ain’t out here trying to represent a Hispanic culture... these maga dudes just did a “maga challenge” where they all “freestyle” for a chance to hang out w Trump...

Reactions: GNS
Back