Welcome To aBlackWeb

N***as Giving Gina Rodriguez Heebie Jeebies Again

She's been caught a couple times trying to add an asterisk to comments being made whenever specific black issues are brought up

MIKE JONES

I laughed
giphy.gif

Yeah, I guess I can understand how it might be annoying a nonblack person if you're constantly in the middle of conversations that go down that route, but plenty of people are put in that position and don't always feel the need to say something. I'm definitely starting to see why people are annoyed with her.

I seen some Native Americans start to be like that too. Like when that whole 1619 thing happened, some of the Natives were really pressed to point out that Natives were enslaved first. And then I saw a discussion about Black Wallstreet recently and some Natives were pressed to point out that more of them were killed during the Trail of Tears. I mean, I personally believe the Natives got it worse, but enough with that shit. If you want to raise awareness about what was done to the Natives, do your own shit. Stop trying to downplay what happened to blacks.

if we doing the crying about representation game how is this wrong? Hispanic have a bigger population and that’s not counting the illegals. Or are we saying they enough roles?

if we doing the crying about representation game how is this wrong? Hispanic have a bigger population and that’s not counting the illegals. Or are we saying they enough roles?
the conversation is about black people and their under representation of black people in films

its not the time to reduce it to hispanic women not being represented as well

Who is crying about representation, and who said there was anything wrong with Hispanics wanting more representation?

Yeah, I guess I can understand how it might be annoying a nonblack person if you're constantly in the middle of conversations that go down that route, but plenty of people are put in that position and don't always feel the need to say something. I'm definitely starting to see why people are annoyed with her.

I seen some Native Americans start to be like that too. Like when that whole 1619 thing happened, some of the Natives were really pressed to point out that Natives were enslaved first. And then I saw a discussion about Black Wallstreet recently and some Natives were pressed to point out that more of them were killed during the Trail of Tears. I mean, I personally believe the Natives got it worse, but enough with that shit. If you want to raise awareness about what was done to the Natives, do your own shit. Stop trying to downplay what happened to blacks.

thing is we never tried to cover up native history or abuse they need to take it up with crackers

the conversation is about black people and their under representation of black people in films

its not the time to reduce it to hispanic women not being represented as well
why have her on that panel then? They could have a only black round table then. You wanted her to just agree that blacks are under representative and add nothing?

Who is crying about representation, and who said there was anything wrong with Hispanics wanting more representation?
Why bring up that Chris rock statement if you’re talking about representation of black actors and actresses in cinema.

Back