Welcome To aBlackWeb

My life, your entertainment

I would want my story told from my mama, father and aunt POV.

It would be my teenage years when I caught my 1st charge at 13, a month after my father had just come home from out the feds after 8 1/2 years. Ma, sister and me living with my aunt and my aunt not speaking to me anymore because the neighbors are telling her all the shit my friends and I are doing in the streets a few years after that first charge. Within that same time frame my mother telling me she is going to turn me over DC CPS because she can't control me if I get locked up again or kicked out another school.

I would really want to know how and what all of them were thinking during those years about me and where I was headed.

LLS it would be a comedy to me but not them.

Title: How does this end?
This why I would laugh when DS called me a thug from the big city or a menace to society and when my pants tried to nickname me ODog lol

I tried to tell em it was kids at home that was really in that life and was BAD. I just have a fucked up defense mechanism; I laugh

Of course laughing got me in more trouble smh

Once upon a time, I packed my bags to do my weekly trip to go visit my best friend at her school. My best friend had a boyfriend out there, so a lot of times she wouldn’t come home.

“Come on Kandy! We about to party all weekend!” That was pretty much every weekend.

Anyways when I got there, it wasn’t ANY partying about to happen. We started cleaning her apartment to get ready for people to come over. I’m vacuuming and I move the couch and find a crack Pipe.

To be continued.
At the time, I didn’t know it was a crack pipe. My first instinct was to smell it. It stank. So I ask my friend what is it and she clueless too. So, now I’m confused. What is this thang? If you know me. You know I’m always down to investigate things I don’t know about. It’s me and this crack pipe against the world and I was GONNA GET ANSWERS.

My friend said she’d ask her boyfriend because he was chilling on that couch the day before. I’m like ok cool. Until then though, let me ask around. Mid mission with the crack pipe, we become friends. I’m calling it “my weird object” by now. This sucker is mine.

Until my friends friend comes in and says “girl that’s a crack pipe!”

Be right back.

This why I would laugh when DS called me a thug from the big city or a menace to society and when my pants tried to nickname me ODog lol

I tried to tell em it was kids at home that was really in that life and was BAD. I just have a fucked up defense mechanism; I laugh

Of course laughing got me in more trouble smh

Crazy thing is I still don't see that shit as I was bad shit was just normal life to me.

Funniest shit though. Went somewhere with my wife and saw an old neighbor of mine. So I go to speak to the lady and introduce her to my wife. She hugged me step back looked me up and down and said "you was bad as shit!!" then we all just laughed at that shit.

Crazy thing is I still don't see that shit as I was bad shit was just normal life to me.

Funniest shit though. Went somewhere with my wife and saw an old neighbor of mine. So I go to speak to the lady and introduce her to my wife. She hugged me step back looked me up and down and said "you was bad as shit!!" then we all just laughed at that shit.
If you had to be told more than 5x to do something.....you were bad lol

It was Mardi Gras, actually Lundi Gras because it was Monday, and me and my bestie "T” headed down to NOLA for some fun. Back then I had a little bit of a reckless streak. We didn’t have any plans beyond go and drink. We got there and went straight to Bourbon for hand grenades… saw the usual fuckery on the street but since we’re local nothing that was really popping. So we hit up Canal to find some trouble and we see two dudes walking toward us. They said hi and we got to talking… and they invited us to go out with them and stopped one of those bike pulled carriages so we wouldn’t have to walk.

I couldn’t really tell which guy liked which girl but I liked the one (let’s call him Locs) whose lap my friend was currently sitting on so I just chatted with the beige one I didn’t want. He was mad cool and I didn’t get a vibe that he was digging me either so I just enjoyed the ride and the small talk.

At some point, I turned to look behind us and Locs looked and me and said, “You have a pretty mouth.” I was like "Oh SHIT!!!" in my head. I hadn’t really paid attention to what had been happening between them since I was talking to Beige but T seemed un-phased by his compliment so I gave him a killer smile and he gave me one right back. From that point on he was mine.

So we get to this club and small talking and shit that’s when he tells me he plays for the Saints. Now he had already tried to hook T up with one of his boys but she dismissed him. Once I told her what Locs did for a living, we found out the dude she dismissed played for the Titans. She tried to go back but he had moved on to some other chick. She’s a cutie so she wasn’t alone for long. So unexpectedly, Juvenile shows up and does a set. At first, we were chilling just enjoying the music. Then they started buying drinks so now we’re going toe to toe, drink for drink with these big ass professional athletes. Anybody that knows me knows if you see me dancing I’m tipsy. However, I was not only dancing, I was twerking in the middle of the club with a circle of people watching and hyping me up. T said, even Juve said “awwwwww shit, who dat is” during my back that ass up performance. So Locs comes up behind me and whispering shit in my ear so now I’m showing off. I don't think I sat down ever.

This is where the night gets fuzzy because I’m a lil bitty thing and T is 4’11”, 98 lbs and even though we were dancing and sweating we left the club LEANING with just enough dignity to not be the drunk girls being carried out of the club. So we make it back to their room and after that I remember NOTHING but waking up at 4 am telling her simple ass to get the fuck up because we don’t know these dudes. We made it back to the car, barely, and were on either side of the car throwing up. I literally had to hold my eyes open to stay awake on the drive home, but we made it safe and sound. After I did a mental inventory of the night, I prayed I didn’t let him smash. I actually still don’t know for sure if he did or not, but he called me the next day and we dated for a bit after and everybody lived happily ever after.

I’d call it… Party Gras

I'd say from my senior year in high school up to right before I got married at 28. Soooooooooooooooooooooo much shit happened during that time it's pretty much unbelievable when I think about it. Story would be about women, DJ'ing, women, guns, women, trying to get a record deal, women, trying to start a record label, women, sellin crack, women, gettin shot at by cops, women, high speed chase, women, titty bars, women, getting locked up, women, going to school and getting kicked out twice, women, getting engaged to the same chick twice and being days away from getting married, losing everything, being homeless, having a daughter, building it back up, women, building a studio, women, djing again, women, "The Summer of Sin", women, and almost getting engaged to the same chick a third time.

And a lot of other shit in between.

Mines would be a relationship & dating trilogy

Story I: "Unshackled & Free"

I guess the period of my life I'd choose, would be my longterm relationship officially ending wit my ex.

Now when I mean "officially ending", I meant my feelings towards her no longer ceased to exist. No more waking up early in the morning b/c the emotional stress of how things ended, kept me from sleeping. No more having that weight of "what am I gonna do now" on my shoulders.

Having all those memories constantly runnin thru my mind on a daily basis, was taking its toll mentally. I was carrying so much rage towards her...the coward way she took on ending it...how things could've been salvaged...I couldn't take it more. So one night I just asked the good Lord to release this emotional burden. Why should I be the one to bear this. Especially knowing she wasn't bothered by it.

No lie...a few days later...it was gone. Any feelings I had towards her disappeared. The emotional shackles that was hindering me were FINALLY taken off. I was free. Emotionally I was free. And it was then everything kicked in when I realized...I was single.

Let...the...debauchery...BEGIN...

At the time, I didn’t know it was a crack pipe. My first instinct was to smell it. It stank. So I ask my friend what is it and she clueless too. So, now I’m confused. What is this thang? If you know me. You know I’m always down to investigate things I don’t know about. It’s me and this crack pipe against the world and I was GONNA GET ANSWERS.

My friend said she’d ask her boyfriend because he was chilling on that couch the day before. I’m like ok cool. Until then though, let me ask around. Mid mission with the crack pipe, we become friends. I’m calling it “my weird object” by now. This sucker is mine.

Be right back.
I dropped the crack pipe in slow motion. Just kidding, I threw that bitch and washed my hands. My friend was pissed and she start blowing up her bf phone. I guess then she came to realize the nigga been MIA for awhile. She said let’s go and I’m like ok. I didnt know where the hell we was going but I was READY. It’s four of us in the car taking this trip to this small ass town. She said she about to find this nigga. I’m like oh okay. We left around I wanna say noon. This town small AF but we driving around and around and she asking people have they seen her by. Niggas saying they seen him earlier and other like nah. So we driving still. It’s getting dark and I’m like okay we ain’t gonna find this nigga. She determined and says yes we are. She pulls into the woods! Hops out the car and start screaming his name on the woods. I’m like MAN CMON NOW. THIS DUMB. Her friend gets out and start screaming his name too.

At this point I’m like

Be right back.

Be right back.

Reminds me of a chick I dated right after my freshman year of college (the first time I got kicked out of college). Cute as hell, bad ass body, almost sickeningly nice, real cool ass chick. She was one of three chicks named Tina I was dating at the same time. Anywho, my car had a flat and I didn't want to drive it far on the donut, so I borrowed my moms car to take her out on a date. The date was extra cool, nice dinner, movie was good, the vibe was chill the whole time. I drop her off and rolled back to the crib without incident. The next morning I took my car to get a used tire and my moms came home for lunch, which was odd 'cause she almost never made the drive from downtown Detroit all the way to the crib for lunch. She comes into my room and drops a crack pipe on my desk like "What's this???!!! Why was this in my car??? Who did you have in my car last night???!!!" I told her it was one of the Tina's and I didn't know shit about it. "Well, you better call her and get to the bottom of this!"

I went to work and I called her. I told her my moms found a pipe in the car and she got quiet. I asked her what she knew about it and at first she said she didn't know, then I lied and told her that moms found it on the passenger side (she didn't tell me where she found it) and she finally copped to it being hers. I told her that I hope she gets help for that shit, but we can't ever see each other ever again and told her not to ever call me again.

Mine would be a random string of events. Much of it not making sense, many times waiting for something good to happen, when it finishes turn it off like "wtf was that." But at least u got to see some titties.

It would be called, "A Movie About Nothing."

Mine would be a random string of events. Much of it not making sense, many times waiting for something good to happen, when it finishes turn it off like "wtf was that." But at least u got to see some titties.

It would be called, "A Movie About Nothing."

And that, my friend, make it all worthwhile.

you still standing?
you still strong?
Had grand aunt tell me one time.."I'm proud of u, u been through a lot, no expected u to be where u are now"..u would think that would make u feel good..

All I could think was :Pathetic:if u knew I was down bad, why u ain't help me?

Back