Welcome To aBlackWeb

My hair is receding a lil bit

You'd wear a wig?
171432_ac96025063beaaac3005ac2c18d00eb2.gif

I've been cutting my own hair since 4th grade. I've let a few friends cut it a couple times and had no choice on how to cut it a few times in The Marine Corps. I peeped at a young age how much of a hustle going to the Barbershop was. Those barbers were taking advantage of a lot of single moms. I remember when haircuts was like $10 or you could just get a lineup for $10 if you were an adult. Now you won't find any cuts for less than $25. Shit is a scam for real.

Nah but I had stopped taking care of my hair and was all sad and shit. I basically cut like 5-6 inches of my hair off and now it’s the length in my current picture. I got back on track, got this oil from my new hair dresser that she handmade and no lie, my hair is booming.

I don’t know much about men’s hair or whatever but cotton dries out hair, that’ll just lead to thinning. I don’t see how it could be any different for men. So you need to wear silk or satin when you go to bed or even satin pillow cases help.

You may be going bald or you may not.

My wife is considering doing another big chop. She did one 10 years ago. She getting tired of buying full lace fronts from these shady ass overseas dealers.

Back