Welcome To aBlackWeb

My hair is receding a lil bit

I actually have minoxidil at home just sitting in a corner, I’ve been hesitant to pull the trigger, tho. That shedding phase has me shook, man. Did you have any issues with shedding?

Right now my plan is to wait a bit until it gets colder and just become a hat guy for the next 6 or so months. 🤧

I used to think it was a scam but it works, took me about 5 months when i noticed I was no longer thinning. The Biggest issue was it dried the hell out of my scalp in the beginning.

Never lost of my sex drive either

I used to think it was a scam but it works, took me about 5 months when i noticed I was no longer thinning. The Biggest issue was it dried the hell out of my scalp in the beginning.

and the shedding?

Was one of the side effects a loss of sex drive? Guess it’s messing with the testosterone levels?

This toppik has me feeling brand new, ngl. 😌 I never realized so many people use it. If you can't beat em, join em, lol.

This should hold me over during the minoxidil shedding phase.

Back