Welcome To aBlackWeb

MVP of WWE in 2023

The mvp of WWE in 2023 is….

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What has Cody done to even be Top 2 in this conversation?? A 9 day (loser) tag title reign in a random makeshift team with Jey? A 3 match fued with Brock that we still have zero idea what it was for, over, or about? Hosted NXT for a week? BIG WHOOP

Dirty Dom Mysterio is the clear MVP. Dude was the workhorse of the business this year. 100+ matches. 2 time and current North American champion, going on 138 days. Carried JD with Rhea. Biggest heat magnet in the industry BY FAR. Took the deadbeat Mysterio out the game (I thought Rey Mysterio was the poll option at first and almost had a heart attack).

Also spot monkey of the year. Dude flew to Saudi limping and covered in kino tape JUST to get super kicked. Y'all were really more impressed by business suits and fake crying? Lol wow. Make them damn vote results public!!

dom’s been carried in all his matches this year and his heat is piped in
mvp my ass
4bcaacdd725f8a99ca3fdb9b07104bc6c83dd8d3.gifv

Haters gon hate

Man… being hugged up next to Rhea for a year makes him an MVP somehow lol

That "boos being piped in" theory has already been debunked by MULTIPLE fans who've attended the live events. Boos are real. Dom is gettin dat heat!

And him hugged up on one of the sexiest women on the roster...I'm sorry what's the issue again?? Does that not qualify him for an MVP nod?? Lol!

That "boos being piped in" theory has already been debunked by MULTIPLE fans who've attended the live events. Boos are real. Dom is gettin dat heat!

And him hugged up on one of the sexiest women on the roster...I'm sorry what's the issue again?? Does that not qualify him for an MVP nod?? Lol!
No they have not been debunked. Some folks just stated they werent. It was proven multiple times tho that they piped in bigger boos from actual fans in the arena capturing footage compared to what came off on tv. Its WWE they do this on the norm from time to time so nothing new nor does it make him less of a talent. Dom cool but he def not no damn MVP unless we talking toting Rhea ass with him.

Dom still got alot of work to do in that ring but he getting there slowly.

Last edited:
No they have not been debunked. Some folks just stated they werent. It was proven multiple times tho that they piped in bigger boos from actual fans in the arena capturing footage compared to what came off on tv. Its WWE they do this on the norm from time to time so nothing new nor does it make him less of a talent. Dom cool but he def not no damn MVP unless we talking toting Rhea ass with him.

I've heard otherwise brotha...but ok. Lol!

I've heard otherwise brotha...but ok. Lol!
You HEARD, they have SHOWED us otherwise but ok.

Which aint a bad thing once again WWE does that sometimes with different acts. The ones right when he fuxked over his dad were clearly true tho, WWE just keeping up that energy from time to time.

If anybody from JD tho is the MVP its a clear shot its Rhea Ripley.

Last edited:
You HEARD, they have SHOWED us otherwise but ok.

Which aint a bad thing once again WWE does that sometimes with different acts. The ones right when he fuxked over his dad were clearly true tho, WWE just keeping up that energy from time to time.

If anybody from JD tho is the MVP its a clear shot its Rhea Ripley.

Heard...as in actual fans callin in and saying they were literally there described the boos as deafening.

Now if it comes across different on tv...then that's b/c the audio had to make adjustments. I'm just saying. That's all

Heard...as in actual fans callin in and saying they were literally there described the boos as deafening.

Now if it comes across different on tv...then that's b/c the audio had to make adjustments. I'm just saying. That's all
The videos they posted in the arena compared to the tv. Not saying every show is piped louder but they have shown a few of them where they have and it wasnt close. Like I said the reaction fresh off the Rey turn were def raw energy but WWE has helped maintain that energy from time to time.

Dom still got alot of work to do in that ring but he getting there slowly.
cap-camron-face-camron.gif

Back