Welcome To aBlackWeb

MVP of WWE in 2023

The mvp of WWE in 2023 is….

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Individually members of the Judgement Day hasn't done anything to be in the conversation, I would pick them as a group.

Second pick I'll go with Cody

I went with Rhea Ripley. She is probably more popular than Dom and Gunther, but also has been consistently in the top angles all year long. Rhodes and Jey can probably say the same thing, though Rhea has been the lone woman in angles featuring the biggest male stars.

Rollins and GUNTHER

I almost went with Cody but GUNTHERs reign has been impressive and so have most of his matches he brings the best outta his opponents

Choosing an MVP for this year is kinda hard. Especially compared to other years where you had just 1 or 2 guys who were hot all year.

Hell I almost went with Jey and Rhea my damn self and then there's Knight who didn't really get hot till this last half of the year but he shouldn't be ignored.

Rhea an Gunther for me.

Rhea pretty much stepping out as the defacto leader of JD has been one of thbest things to happen. Her presence alo e compliments the group. Plus I enjoy how she PHYSICALLY gets involved with men's beef.

I chose Gunther b/c he made the IC title more important on RAW than the WHC. He's actually brought prestige back to it.

Hard to say but ima go with Rollins & Gunther cause they were tasked with a lot and they’ve been intricate to holding things together all year.

Jey, Rhea & Sami are right below that.

Cody has the most matches this year and became the babiest babyface they've had since Cena.

Jey is the through-line for the whole year. He has been involved in the Main Event of all the biggest shows and his story connects everything between Raw and Smackdown.
Cody is a daddy's boy...jmho

I’m going with Jey & Gunther. Jey from the start of the year being a loyal Bloodline member & tag champ to just a couple days ago main eventing Raw for the World title in a really good match. Jey IMO has earned a place as a credible singles star & I legit root for this dude. The brightest of bright spot that has come out of the biggest storyline in the WWE.

Gunther is just a badass & he reminds me so much them 80s/early 90’s IC Champs from back in the day who made that title so important. He is gonna make a hell of a World Champion & I’m so intrigued with how he’s gonna loose that belt. Been probably decades since I’ve gave a shit about the Intercontinental title.

Back