Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Multiple deaths at Travis Scott Astroworld Concert

It's wild how Travis is being blamed for junkies doing junkie shit. Niggas acting like I sold you crack. Like I told you sell drugs . Smh
They're reporting 100k people. For comparison Woodstock and Lollapalooza had like 400k each and the only deaths were 2 at Woodstock.

If it was purely the drugs they would have more bodies than Astroworld. They may be junkies but something else is up

It's wild how Travis is being blamed for junkies doing junkie shit. Niggas acting like I sold you crack. Like I told you sell drugs . Smh
I wanna laugh at this SO bad, but the reality is a lot darker than it implies. Travis didn't set those lights and sound system up by himself, he didn't rig the stage on his own, and he didn't set the safety protocols in a Zoom meeting with himself on his iPhone. Multiple ppl were involved in this show, and multiple ppl agreed to let it continue. Travis, aside from stopping the music and walking off the stage potentially causing more confusion, was helpless in that situation. If he takes blame for any of this, he shouldn't be alone in that.

Last edited:
From what I'm reading it was a mix of multiple things. Drugs and people being trampled. Someone was apparently selling laced pills and someone else was stabbing folks with needles

Yea. Basically a tsunami seized shit show

Back