Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Multiple deaths at Travis Scott Astroworld Concert

I got caught up in a stampede at a Wayne show at Ac3 in 2018

wasn't this bad though.

No deaths just injuries

Just saw a video of Linkin Park bringing the show to a halt when they saw someone in trouble, even went as far as to do a PSA of what the crown needs to do if someone is on the ground and waited until the situation was under control, even said they would do the whole set again if needed. They had the crowds complete attention.

Travis deserves the blame he gets. Niggas in here getting they feelings hurt cause people like @SneakDZA not understanding this type of (undeserved) wave for Travis Scott. I agree wit DZA and it wasn't a bad joke. Travis Scott aint worth none of this shit. If he got the power to promote the shit out of this show, he got the power to help when needed.
I think it was red and meth whi did the same. The lady was cool si they brought her in stage and continued the show.

I haven't been in a long ass time but my only crowd experience that I can recall was bourbon street, Mardi gras, 2002.

So much shit was happening that week/weekend, but my friends and I were on Bourbon and got stuck in the middle of the pack. Then all of a sudden, it felt like a tidal wave pool when the crowd starts rocking back and forth.

I didn't realize at the time I was having a severe case of anxiety. It only lasted a couple of minutes but it felt like 30 cause of how thick it was on the street. You couldn't even really hit the sidewalk like normal on this stretch of bourbon. Fortunately for us, my homeboy found a pocket and we made a dash through that.

I experienced that something similar 1 new years eve

It was so jam packed the crowd sway created a kinda ripple effect back and forth. It was surreal af

This!!!!

It was packed like that in the street. We were shoulder to shoulder. For us it got to a point where you could lift your feet off the ground and go with the sway. Felt like being in water. That's when i had to gtfo. Paranoia was setting in smh

when someone does something wrong, of this magnitude, people are going to drag you for filth because usually you have a concert line of fractured relationships and bad business practices

like i say all the time: do good work and most wont have anything to say

sadly for travis, he has a history of harming his fans and cohorts

Back