Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Multiple deaths at Travis Scott Astroworld Concert

i take nothing kanye says/does seriously these days

could be a publicity stunt because thats what a lot of these headass celebrities do after tragic events.

remember when they were singing to us during the pandemic?

hollyweird is fucking nuts

Last edited:
What the fuck the camera man supposed do beside film?

live nation promoter had the power to stop the concert along with Houston police.

What the fuck the camera man supposed do beside film?

live nation promoter had the power to stop the concert along with Houston police.

idk maybe im just a decent human being but im deflee doing something or walkie talke-ing somebody if i hear someone tell me folks are dead in the crowd

the whole “what was so and so supposed to do…” is offputting for me.

literally anything would have been better than carrying on business as usual

I mean I'm pretty sure none of them planned that. but I'm not into crowds and I'm not going to a Travis whoever concert so it is kind of crazy too me too. I'm sure there were several red flags but people saw em too late

I went to a Travis concert two years ago and I'll just say, I was glad to be in the nosebleeds of the arena. Mothafuckas was mosh pitting and all types of shit in front of the stage.

I remember when this clown punched a cameraman on stage just for trying to take pictures of him performing. That was enough to let me know he was a trash human being.

This is pretty standard at these fests. You're not getting to the front without being super aggressive/physical unless u were up there long before the show started. There's no such thing as personal space at these things. What always blew my mind was seeing people bring their toddlers to these typa events.

Back