Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Mr. McMahon

Added to Calendar: 09-25-24

He’ll get in. I don’t see that AEW shit lasting long.

The wild thing is Vince probably will never get in his own hall of fame.
We said the same shit about TNA too though. I think they'll still be around but will never be the threat WCW was for a time.

Last edited:
Brett Hart was my brothers favorite growing up. I used to let him put me in Bretts Sharpshooter and i would put him in Ric Flairs Figure-4-leglock

Shit fuckin hurt
I was on some Hogan shit when it came to playground wrestling... none of that shit worked for me, brother. You would have to shoot me to put me in one of those moves. I was handing out ankle locks like candy on Halloween tho.

At worst, AEW will be on Tubi or just posting clips of house shows they're gonna have to eventually do. I don't see a reason why Shane or any ex WWE wrestler can't get in... Billy Gunn got in while still working for AEW. Jericho and Danielson definitely got their spot reserved.

LOL yall gotta stop projecting on AEW they literally just got a new tv deal they're gonna be around. AEW is a much stronger company than TNA and TNA's doors have never closed despite it going through years of being an extremely poor product.

And Shane will get into the HOF cause Vince wont be around to prevent that from happening. Modern WWE business wise operates as a babyface company.

We said the same shit about TNA too though. I think they'll still be around but will never be the threat WCW was for a time.

LOL yall gotta stop projecting on AEW they literally just got a new tv deal they're gonna be around. AEW is a much stronger company than TNA and TNA's doors have never closed despite it going through years of being an extremely poor product.
I was talking about SHANE being in AEW.

Yall gotta relax. Competition is a good thing.

Brett Hart was my brothers favorite growing up. I used to let him put me in Bretts Sharpshooter and i would put him in Ric Flairs Figure-4-leglock

Shit fuckin hurt

My big cousin used to put me in the figure four when I was a kid. Shit was annoying lol. When I got a lil older and put on some weight I finally got his ass in the Walls of Jericho and he never fucked with me again after that 😂

My big cousin used to put me in the figure four when I was a kid. Shit was annoying lol. When I got a lil older and put on some weight I finally got his ass in the Walls of Jericho and he never fucked with me again after that 😂
I remember I tried to ddt my brother and somehow nigga put me in a torture rack

The thing that stood out to me was how Vince thought Ted Turner was unfair for stealing all the talent when that was exactly how Vince became Vince.
His explanation for that makes sense. He said what he says is not what he always believes or thinks. So that was him acting to protect his business. Win by any means. In his mind, "i respect the move" but he is not gonna let his competition know that. If he can find anything illegal from their move, exploit it to get a lawsuit.

It really does seem like he doesn't love anyone or anything more than his company. Dude said he doesn't respect people that retire.

His explanation for that makes sense. He said what he says is not what he always believes or thinks. So that was him acting to protect his business. Win by any means. In his mind, "i respect the move" but he is not gonna let his competition know that. If he can find anything illegal from their move, exploit it to get a lawsuit.
It's wild how easy people like Vince can validate the shame they see in others, while also acknowledging they are also as sleazy if necessary, all with the same expression.

I ain't gonna lie. Vince did a lot of messed up shit like continuing the show after Owen died, but I actually understood his reasoning in most cases. Dude is basically just a robot when it comes to the business. He doesn't care about the people. He just does what's best for the biz.

Back