Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Dave East

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Im giving ratings based on a 10 scale 5-5 is a tie

1 East slightly over Banks 6-4
2 Banks...I liked both collabs but game had a stronger verse 6-4
3 East... how I was introduced to East! 6-4
4 Tie both songs had the energy but I feel that Germz would have chose a better title based off hit claiming V5 was the better of the mixtapes Banks dropped 5-5
5 WTF yo yall both pulled up both ripped it...I liked how East bounced on the track (pause) I gotta tie this too! 5-5
6 Banks but only slightly 6-4..I personally would have chosen Office down but the East beef is irrelevant but still a dope ass diss
7 East 6-4 Had a better verse, I like the Banks collab counterparts better
8 Banks 6-4
9 Tie..5-5
10 East 6-4

46-46 TIE!!! after 10

So I'm NOT gonna use 11-12... and I'm gonna create one fresh theme that yall will inbox me ya song!

ill reveal the songs after I choose and select the winner...
OR yall can split the pot that I will raise to 5m if yall choose to keep it knotted

Ill state this though..Banks is a good rapper but only based off his mixtapes (which he has a lot of) I think Dave makes good overall music and really doesn't stray from his roots a lot there are things that he can do to set himself apart from the artist he now competes with but he doesn't elevate too much ...

Nah Moon This shit need another set of eyes , I respect yo Judging

But this shit personnel w/Germs Lol Nigga been hating on East since the IC

I'mma Kill This Nigga Yo
Idk why he hate east is nice and though Im a banks fan i am very versatile what a rapper is good..

when you searching for acts in this fucked up era Dave should be a MOST DEFINITE option as a choice rapper

Back