Who you got?

• Lloyd Banks

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Dave East

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
This Nigga Gon Die & Get Ya Man's The FOH
See the source image
So no two minute song of straight spittin?

giphy (3).gif

Ok

the world is yours

Final: Theme 12 Straight spitting that exceeds two minutes, no bridge no hook, get straight to it, dont let the beat breathe

Based on the style of rap he seems akin to listen to..it would be his unreleased second album, "the big withdraw"

I tend to like more energetic shit talkin music so, this the one banks release I didnt like, but I think it would fit Maywood, being a cole and east fan

Based on the style of rap he seems akin to listen to..it would be his unreleased second album, "the big withdraw"

I tend to like more energetic shit talkin music so, this the one banks release I didnt like, but I think it would fit Maywood, being a cole and east fan

I love banks but wasnt fond of the big withdraw..I listened to it some years ago i might need to revisit it!

I see @Maywood music choice usually fitting...he's and mpc'er so i see first hand what he generally listens to

Im still absorbing all the tracks but so far I got it
2-1 East with the 4th themes in queue now

11 and 12th themes seem like overkill but I guess I'll judge them also. Should have been odd number themes tho

Sorry yall

Ultimately i struggles getting thru Banks songs each theme

So much I ended up doing other shit. My vote goes to East. He a better artist and a better spitter to me.

Back