Welcome To aBlackWeb

Moving Out Of The Hood

Are Blacks Who Move Out of the Hood Sell-Outs?

• Total voters
Yep. Me and moms still live together in the hood. Both my bros live in the hood and my pops rents out the house I grew up in which is I'm the hood. Plus they trying to gentrify my hood so buying land and houses is super important

Let these niggas know du!

you not gonna keep that house in your family though?

sold your soul for them cell towers huh?
Honestly.... That's the real debate. It's here for my kids if they want it.

My wife wants to rent it.

I low key wanna sell.... But I'd hate to leave the neighborhood.

The land in VA making money, but I ain't go with towers. Family making money off the lumber. We get our check every month. Shit lovely

I been out of Paterson for about 7-8 years now.

Drove through Paterson after midnight the other day and was paranoid as a mfer. Locked my doors at every light.

Either shit got way worse, or im just super soft now
My ex lived in Paterson. That shit is ghetto!

Honestly.... That's the real debate. It's here for my kids if they want it.

My wife wants to rent it.

I low key wanna sell.... But I'd hate to leave the neighborhood.

The land in VA making money, but I ain't go with towers. Family making money off the lumber. We get our check every month. Shit lovely
What part of Virginia? I'm trying to see something

Lol.

I’m in the burbs. I have a plan to buy property back home in 5 years. I have a plan and I’m sticking to it

But I really wanna get something in South Dallas real bad but right now I can’t fit that into my plans. By time I’m ready the price on the brick gon be to high lol
What kinda job you do fam?

Nope moved to the other side of town where plenty of business and where nice homes is at. Want my family in a more safe environment.

I live in a historically black neighborhood that had a bad history of drugs and crime. It's been cleaned up, but shit still happens from time to time. I use to live in the suburbs but I feel more comfortable here.

Idk why but youtube started putting hoods in st.louis blogs in my algorithms so i checked one out and bruh...

That might be the worse looking place ive seen. Never knew it was THAT fucked up out there.

Back