Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movie Scenes That Made You Cry

on Love and Basketball when they were playing for Q's heart......

my soul bled with every shot he made

tenor.gif

nah....The Pursuit of Happiness dawg

Trying+not+to+cry+according+to+steve+a+couple+gave_713552_5129230.gif

ya'll dont know mane........*whispers* you dont even know
Word up.........a nigga was watching that the other and when it went off. I walked in my son room and told him I love you little nigga....word

Came close when I watched 12 Years A Slave. It was at the end when Solomon got freed knowing he had been away from his family that long but also him being free and all those other slaves that were still there.

The ending of "My Girl"; I dropped a single tear. My date, on the other hand, had full-blown waterfalls... and that was the whole point in even going to see that flick. I heard it was the joint to take a chick to see 'cause of the ending.

The Pursuit of Happyness had the lump in my throat and shit. I was feelin that movie somethin' tough though.

Still haven't seen Lion King post. I was 22 when that shit came out and I had though about taking my baby sister and lil brother to see it until I saw how much material Disney ripped from Kimba The White Lion. Kimba was the shit as a kid, but after watching some reviews of the movie I was like "fuck that flick".

Armageddon-Bruce Willis Dies
Man On Fire-Denzel Dies
Greys Anatomy-All kinds of deaths
SOA-Opie Dies

Still haven't seen Lion King post. I was 22 when that shit came out and I had though about taking my baby sister and lil brother to see it until I saw how much material Disney ripped from Kimba The White Lion. Kimba was the shit as a kid, but after watching some reviews of the movie I was like "fuck that flick".
Gotdamn you old!

Back