Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movie Scenes That Made You Cry

Yo y’all niggas wack af. Y’all kill me.

Let me guess y’all been “hard” all y’all life. Everything y’all cried over was worth them “gangster” tears y’all shed during yalls youth. I know this the internet but at some point y’all gotta quit pretending.
hell no.....

i shed a tear at the end of daddys little girls with idris elba....

when he crashed into dudes car and beat his ass risking it all ....sniff
sniff

anybody wanna fight? say something slick

Million Dollar Baby may have got me when i first saw it. I cant remember. Great movie tho.

Million Dollar Baby may have got me when i first saw it. I cant remember. Great movie tho.
you mean when the chick stole her after the bell and she hit her head on the stool?

yea i was mad at that shit

you mean when the chick stole her after the bell and she hit her head on the stool?

yea i was mad at that shit

That was fucked up. But that wasnt the sad part.

The sad part was her family treatin her like shit even when she was paralyzed, her biting her own tongue off in attemp to kill herself, & finally clint eastwood sneaking into her hospital room to euthanize her.

What the hell y'all doing in here, niggas crying over cartoons.

how old are you bro?

You cried when Ramo died

what about Cornbread, huh?.....they killed him and he didnt do nuthin!!

shot.jpg

cornbread_and_wilford2.jpg

@5:35 tell me that aint the most dramatic movie music ever......you knew he was dead as soon as you heard that shit and seen that damn juice hit a full spiral!!!

tenor.gif

how old are you bro?

You cried when Ramo died

what about Cornbread, huh?.....they killed him and he didnt do nuthin!!

shot.jpg

cornbread_and_wilford2.jpg

@5:35 tell me that aint the most dramatic movie music ever......you knew he was dead as soon as you heard that shit and seen that damn juice hit a full spiral!!!

tenor.gif

Nah, ChiTown only cries to Lupe music.

A while back i walked in the house when my bro was watching 30 for 30: Benji and that shit fucked me up couldnt hold it. My psychopath friend (think christian bale in american psycho) was jus starin at me while the tears were comin i was like "goddamn can i fuckin cry n peace? Gtfo my face!"

After i got roasted to bolivia and back we went in on my guy like "tears?? What are thosee! I cant feel what u feel!" Type shit

Then watching 13th with my gf while we were eating in her crib. The part with kalief browder....i was stuffin my face with fries when the tears start flowing n my girl just happened to look back at me like "damnnn thats fucked up" just to bust out laughing cuz im sittin there like

eat.gif

A while back i walked in the house when my bro was watching 30 for 30: Benji and that shit fucked me up couldnt hold it. My psychopath friend (think christian bale in american psycho) was jus starin at me while the tears were comin i was like "goddamn can i fuckin cry n peace? Gtfo my face!"

After i got roasted to bolivia and back we went in on my guy like "tears?? What are thosee! I cant feel what u feel!" Type shit

Then watching 13th with my gf while we were eating in her crib. The part with kalief browder....i was stuffin my face with fries when the tears start flowing n my girl just happened to look back at me like "damnnn thats fucked up" just to bust out laughing cuz im sittin there like

eat.gif

No bullshit Benji was one of the saddest 30 for 30 stories Ive ever seen

My dog skip ALWAYS gets me.

Almost cried watching Creed a couple weeks ago but I held it together.

UP

That movie Warrior with Tom Hardy when he was an MMA fighter and fought his brother.

The Black Panthers documentary when they got to Fred Hampton part

Back