Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movie questions that need answering

who was this for?

U nigga lol

We need answers! Tarantino said a bunch of times it's w.e the watcher wants it to be, but he had to have something in mind while he was writing the story on what was in the briefcase.

U nigga lol

We need answers! Tarantino said a bunch of times it's w.e the watcher wants it to be, but he had to have something in mind while he was writing the story on what was in the briefcase.
goldie...thats what a macguffin is fam lol

the director lets the viewer decides whats in it which is why he remains ambiguous about it b/c it literally does not matter

ok, humor me

Dame in is infamous BC interview asked them "whats money to you...to me, its relative"

so, how much money would you say it would have to be in that briefcase to make all the events in the movie be worth it?

$250k? A gold brick? Two gold bricks?

just like in Atlanta season one, when ol boy got lemon pepper extra wet. Why do you think they never showed the actual wings?

naw, it was a literal mcguffin, tarantino is in love with concepts and scenarios and dialogue....he wanted peoples imagination to embellish the story.. the more committed you are to knowing what it is, the more you're invested. the more you are liking his work

that's why he always says it's what you want it to be, cuz he wants you to place your own touch to the story

I'm a tarantino stan, I know what you're saying, the smilie was me saying "duh nigga" lol

I'm saying Tarantino had to have an idea of what HE thought was in briefcase when he was writing it. That's what i want to know, but he said he'll never say.

wait until the pod nigga

you gon get this work

the contents in the briefcase is often referred to as a MacGuffin

In other words, it serves as a plot device and there is no clear explanation as to what it is

In fiction, a MacGuffin (sometimes McGuffin or maguffin) is a plot device in the form of some goal, desired object, or other motivator that the protagonist pursues, often with little or no narrative explanation. The MacGuffin's importance to the plot is not the object itself, but rather its effect on the characters and their motivations. The most common type of MacGuffin is a person, place, or thing (such as money or an object of value). Other more abstract types include victory, glory, survival, power, love, or some unexplained driving force.

Thats a bullshit reasoning and we want real answers. it was either diamonds, money, or gold.

Have you watched Alien, Aliens, Alien3, and Alien Resurrection?

Better yet, go watch Prometheus. I think Covenant takes place somewhere between Prometheus and the first Alien movie.
I saw all of em lol

I'm not really confused I'm just trolling

They didn't... Well... lemme back up. Some of this is my own theory on what happened to David but some of it is corroborated with Ridley Scott's own take on it.

David was originally on the side with humanity. It was after the Engineer in Prometheus decapitated him and he was repaired by the chick that he went nuts, but really after having an epiphany: Humanity searched for it's creator and found it when they encountered the Engineers along with David, their own creation. The Engineer they encountered, seeing that humanity had advanced to the point of not only interstellar travel, but the ability to create "life" of their own felt they must be destroyed because only the Engineers should possess the ability to create life. The order of progression of being created to becoming the creator as human beings had done had to have played a part in David's pursuit of creating the entire Xenomorph species; he was only doing what his own creators had done.

Walter, was a more advanced version of David, but they looked identical. At the end of Covenant that wasn't Walter that put Daniels into stasis, it was David impersonating Walter.

I aint gonna lie homie....i skipped over prometheus when it came out....and only watched the covenant out of sheer boredom last night lol...so all that stuff is over my head...but the bolded....when they fought each other...i thought Walter being the more advanced droid kicked David's ass....and when did he fuck his hand up like David's?.....i noticed David would smirk a lil or look worried when they were taking on the last alien but i wasn't sure so when it was revealed i knew there was a switcharoo but i was wondering how did that happen cuz in the fight scene i could swore 2.0 whooped 1.0's ass right?

I aint gonna lie homie....i skipped over prometheus when it came out....and only watched the covenant out of sheer boredom last night lol...so all that stuff is over my head...but the bolded....when they fought each other...i thought Walter being the more advanced droid kicked David's ass....and when did he fuck his hand up like David's?.....i noticed David would smirk a lil or look worried when they were taking on the last alien but i wasn't sure so when it was revealed i knew there was a switcharoo but i was wondering how did that happen cuz in the fight scene i could swore 2.0 whooped 1.0's ass right?
He let him get a moment for whatever reason

Rapunzel sees the lanterns every year on her birthday, but who told her when her birthday was? Gothel?

How did Mike Wazowski get back from The Himalayas?

Get out- Did anyone go back to flash/save andre? Never leave a man behind

Back