Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mother & Daughter share their sex tapes.. they both critique and break them down like game film.. There Freak power level is each over 9000…

This is another level of different... their comfort with each other has created a rather interesting dynamic to say the least

How "real life" is TLC? Cause I don't think there is a sex tape, I think they are as fucking close as they say they are, but I think that fact was slid in to attract more viewers, I mean this is the media.

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
I been wanting to smash the two taterthot latina sisters on Little Women Atlanta for awhile now , id do them at the same time. It's fucked up for them, not me right?

But I cant fathom why a son or daughter would want to see their mom getting plowed. These two must be doing all types of freak shit, not necessarily with eachother, but they definitely freaks.

Oh myyy, I might go and find a sugar daddy so he would buy me some diamond-studded sex toys. I would feel like a princess while using them lol. I am just joking around. I don't really like using sex toys, to be honest. It's not the fact that it doesn't feel good for me, it's just cause my vagina doesn't produce many fluids while using them. I used spunk lube to help me out a bit but it didn't help much. I think that I might go visit a doctor to see if something is wrong or not.The thing is that this only happens when using sex toys and not during sexual intercourse.
Say what???

Back