Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Most Influential HipHop Artist From This List?

Most Influential HipHop Artist?

• Kanye

• Jay-Z

• Lil Wayne

• Drake

• Kendrick

• J.Cole

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't know. I think Jay reached the highest level, but he's a trend jumper. I can't think of any trend that he actually started. He basically just made things that were already popular even more popular.

^^^^This how you know a Nigga doesn’t have a leg to stand on in a debate. 😂😂

And I got a passport. Jay-Z told me I should get one.

^^^^This how you know a Nigga doesn’t have a leg to stand on in a debate. 😂😂

And I got a passport. Jay-Z told me I should get one.
Lol this is opinion based but I know you have never left the United States just by your view and I'm just suggesting you should

Lol this is opinion based but I know you have never left the United States just by your view and I'm just suggesting you should
Fam I been all over the world. South Korea. China.Greece. Thailand, Etc. There’s plenty of pics on SEVERAL threads.

What else ya got?

There is NOTHING that you can say in here that’ll make Jay-Z more influential than Wayne.

Sit this one out.

Fam I been all over the world. South Korea. China.Greece. Thailand, Etc. There’s plenty of pics on SEVERAL threads.

What else ya got?

There is NOTHING that you can say in here that’ll make Jay-Z more influential than Wayne.

Sit this one out.
Lmao it's opinion based not facts I can see your passionate but more importantly I don't believe you this isn't going no where I don't care about the genre this much

Back