Welcome To aBlackWeb

Most Embarrassing Moments That Were 100% Your Fault

I'll make this brief and to the point.

I paid for a trip to mexico to get the family out of the house so I could get some pussy.
Cheated on ex wife with her assistant.
Fucked her in our bed.
Assistant fell asleep and pissed in our brand new $5000 mattress.
Got caught trying to replace the mattress after delivery man came back a day later bcuz he dropped his ID badge.
Had to buy the ex a custom Denali for her to finally forgive me.

Fucked up part is we were never the same bcuz I couldn't trust her bcuz I felt like she was gonna get me back by fucking somebody else outta revenge. She never did but the threat was there and I couldn't live with that.

Why didn't you just take the L and tell her spilled something on the bed.

You snitched on yourself for no reason.

This one of the most expensive L’s I ever seen. And it was easily avoidable.

All you had to do was go buy a puppy, tell them it was a surprise for when they came back, and then blame the pissy mattress on him.

This says alot.

:celebrate:

Why didn't you just take the L and tell her spilled something on the bed.

You snitched on yourself for no reason.
I started my story with the statement that is was brief and to the point. There is a lot of details that I left out.

The assistant calling to confess before my wife even confronting her.
The neighborhood security guards noticing that she stayed overnight.
The assistants boyfriend coming to my wife's office looking for me after she got fired. (He simmered down quick when I showed up tho)

I was caught niggas.
:ualreadyknow:

Had an epic meltdown during the 09 National Championship Game

Whole night was an emotional rollercoaster and I was completely belligerent by the end of the game, was told I went on a ten minute rant after the game ended, went in my room and locked the door and passed out while guests were still in my crib

This happened in front of about 15-17 people that came over to watch the game including a girl I really liked and had just started talking to maybe 4 days prior

To this day I still have never seen or spoke to her since that night

Aye lmaoooo

Fuckin Colt but I can’t really blame him I guess

I started my story with the statement that is was brief and to the point. There is a lot of details that I left out.

The assistant calling to confess before my wife even confronting her.
The neighborhood security guards noticing that she stayed overnight.
The assistants boyfriend coming to my wife's office looking for me after she got fired. (He simmered down quick when I showed up tho)

I was caught niggas.
:ualreadyknow:

For the record the bold is "short and to the point"

That other story was fukn useless.

Had an epic meltdown during the 09 National Championship Game

Whole night was an emotional rollercoaster and I was completely belligerent by the end of the game, was told I went on a ten minute rant after the game ended, went in my room and locked the door and passed out while guests were still in my crib

This happened in front of about 15-17 people that came over to watch the game including a girl I really liked and had just started talking to maybe 4 days prior

To this day I still have never seen or spoke to her since that night

Lol I did something similar on the night of the Mayweather-McGregor fight. Didn’t exactly have a meltdown but I was drinking Carlo Rossi way too fast and apparently acted a ass in front of our company, then spent a good amount of time throwing up in the bathroom. Haven’t been able to stand the smell or taste of sangria since.

Lol I did something similar on the night of the Mayweather-McGregor fight. Didn’t exactly have a meltdown but I was drinking Carlo Rossi way too fast and apparently acted a ass in front of our company, then spent a good amount of time throwing up in the bathroom. Haven’t been able to stand the smell or taste of sangria since.
Nigga got drunk off wine coolers ...

I'll make this brief and to the point.

I paid for a trip to mexico to get the family out of the house so I could get some pussy.
Cheated on ex wife with her assistant.
Fucked her in our bed.
Assistant fell asleep and pissed in our brand new $5000 mattress.
Got caught trying to replace the mattress after delivery man came back a day later bcuz he dropped his ID badge.
Had to buy the ex a custom Denali for her to finally forgive me.

Fucked up part is we were never the same bcuz I couldn't trust her bcuz I felt like she was gonna get me back by fucking somebody else outta revenge. She never did but the threat was there and I couldn't live with that.

Fam why it had to be her assistant though? Why you brought her to the crib? Yall coulda easily crept to a motel since she knows your wife and knew yall had to sneak around. You was just setting yourself up for Ls from the rip.

My wife just called talking about thanksgiving and it reminded me a few years ago. We had the biggest thanksgiving dinner. My family her family and my daughter’s fiancée family. So my wife is cooking for what seemed like an army. She stressed out and tells me to get some cheese for the Mac n cheese. She specific as hell with what she wants.

I’m at the store talking to this white dude about the games coming on. Notice that her cheese is like $5.99 and the store brand shredded cheese is like 1.99. I’m bought to save a bunch of cash since she wants a bunch of cheese.

I pull out my phone and had it on speaker. Baby the store brand shredded cheese is 1.99. She immediately flips.

why are u so fucking cheap? Did I tell u shredded cheese? Get what da fuck u wanna get and don’t complain when the shit ain’t right. Smart dumb nigga and hung up on me.

so I’m standing there like damn did she just quote ghost face and call me a smart dumb nigga? I grab all the cheese they had. The brand that she said. White dude looks at me and says I think I should call my wife.

yeah do that and I walked away feeling dumb as hell.

Idk if I told this story on here or not.

But it was Christmas and I was at one of my exes house. It's morning time and we're opening gifts with her family. I bought her family gifts and I bought her mad shit, jewelry, perfume, clothes, the whole nine.

She hands me one box and it's some dusty ass sweat pants. I look at her like :word?:

So we get dressed go to my peoples house, spend a few hrs over there and then went back to her house. By that time I'm pissed. I spent mad bread on this bitch and she bought a nigga some cheap ass sweatpants?

She laying down in the bed and I walk in the room like
giphy.gif

Then I started barking on shorty crazy
tenor.gif

She let me rant for a whole 5-10 mins, got up from the bed, opened the closet and pulled out maddd gifts, custom jewelry, cologne, shoes, clothes, everything lol said she was waiting till after we came back from dinner.

We pretty much lived together and she didn't talk to me for weeks. Had a nigga like

giphy.gif

Back