Welcome To aBlackWeb

I’m not even sure if Jax had super strength. I was expecting that when they were fixing him up they was going to give him the bionic arms from jump
He had a wave type of blast but for this film it was his arms fully transforming.

Yo, me and my kids were lighting his ass up, lol.

“He skipping every arm day, lol”
“He didn’t even know there was an arm day, lol”
“Does he even know what arms are, lol?”

Then when Kano said “do those come in men’s sizes?” we lost it, lol!

Man I woulda had a cloak on everyday

Missed it on the first view but paused the movie on the wall. I think that's Motaro on the picture of the vase next to the picture of Nightwolf

I wonder if the woman in the bottom left of the wall is going to be Kitana

It was ok. Didnt need cole. The dragon marks was an interesting add. They gave a reason to why people have powers so I accept it. Im not mad at doing a lineage with scorpion.

It did feel rush.

Where they dropped the ball with cole is that they didnt give him a decent background. Didnt show his struggles. They gave no reason for the audience to connect with him. Like how they did with lui kang in the first movie.

Raiden was always a watcher and teacher. Dont know why people expected different. He has to become mortal and loose his powers if he wants to enter the tournament. He really becomes involved when he finds out one his god friends are getting involved.

Back