Nah Raiden was roastin those niggas man.

"This is it?" "You trash, you trash, you aint even chosen so wtf, you trash and you talk too much and your jokes is not funny, FUCK OUTTA HERE with this shit"

Mans told Cole to go home and be a family man
Raiden was acting like Shao Khan with the shit talking lol

Some of ya'll making excuses for a terrible movie. Again like I said you could see that this movie was going to be shit after the first 15 minutes. Good thing I ain't even smoke before watching because I would have been a lot more critical.

Nah Raiden was roastin those niggas man.

"This is it?" "You trash, you trash, you aint even chosen so wtf, you trash and you talk too much and your jokes is not funny, FUCK OUTTA HERE with this shit"

Mans told Cole to go home and be a family man

And provided him the portal to get there. With zero compunction.

I'm gonna save the strong passionate opinions for another argument....

But the shit was cool..... Y'all pick the weirdest shit to be mad about.

Even the cole character was cool... Because it allowed the mythology of the universe to be explained thru a lot of exposition.

Characters were killed off.... But I'm thinking they still come back in sequels... If not... The universe has deep mythology...mk11 got like a million characters.... We ain't even get into the Khans, sindel, baraka, like I ain't worried bout a couple baddies being killed when Shang tsung teleported the bodies... And scorpion 100% came

I agree with most of what you said but again I didn't think the cole inclusion gives that exposition like you feel it does.

And even with the things I've commented on, I still enjoyed it and am going to watch it again. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Reactions: Inglewood_B
This was obviously another movie, just with Mortal Kombat characters.

That Cloverfield Paradox type shit.

I agree with most of what you said but again I didn't think the cole inclusion gives that exposition like you feel it does.

And even with the things I've commented on, I still enjoyed it and am going to watch it again. 🤷🏾‍♂️
I only say that because they definitely changed shit up from games and other movies, so explaining it to him was explaining it to the audience...

The whole birthmark, dragon symbol, waking up powers n shit.... That was new to me. And I don't feel like it "messed things up" per say.... But it's definitely different.
And I don't mind changes as long as they have explainers that make sense....I was okay with the changes. Cole was cool.... And I was against Cole 🤷🏿‍♂️

And we gotta be real Cole powers being some armor suit shit that makes it’s own blades is a tad lame.

I thought his arcana fit his character perfectly. He was taking the beats through the whole movie so he developed armored skin that absorbs punishment and gives it back. Plus the two weapons(don't know their names).