Welcome To aBlackWeb

Idc how cheesy this movie is, I pray it does well, get sequels and nerds don't try to make everything super serious like Nolan films. We gonna act like MK never had undertones of cheesiness and humor since the early 90s?

Smh fucking dweebs. I'm HERE FOR ALL OF THE ENTERTAINMENT! ErGD_0rVgAEy9pL.gif

Fuck a animated film, just give us this movie. I still remember being a idiot going to blockbuster as a kid thinking I was picking up the Mortal Kombat movie and it ended up being the stupid animated one and being devestated lol.
Same thing happened to me G lol. I swear if I see one of you ABW niggas saying the acting was bad, the cgi was horrible, bad writing, etc. We fighting. MK doesn't supposed to be nominated for Oscars fam. Chiiiiiiill, roll up something, have some good laughs, and enjoy the gore. Jeesh

Idc how cheesy this movie is, I pray it does well, get sequels and nerds don't try to make everything super serious like Nolan films. We gonna act like MK never had undertones of cheesiness and humor since the early 90s?

Smh fucking dweebs. I'm HERE FOR ALL OF THE ENTERTAINMENT! View attachment 442530

First off, why the attack against The Dark Kmight Trilogy? At the end of the day, aren't you eating on these movies?

Secondly, MK has always been about a mix of cheesiness AND drama. There has nothing of James-Gunn-esque about the lives of Sub-Zero, Lord Raiden, Liu Kang and Kitana...

... either way, the guy who made that movie is James Wan, the guy behind the cheesiest F&F sequels and cheesiest (even weakest) Star Trek movie sequel. He's also the guy behind Aquaman, who was just a decent average movie with a lot of action-- and was meant to be a Sam Raimi-esque kind of horror superhero film if that sociopathic Geoff Johns and his paranoid Zacksnyderophobia haven't been nosy about it.

And as you know... MK is all about supernatural action horror too. And if you have seen the scene where Aquaman and Black Manta first met in that Russian submarine, it gives you an appeal about how surprisingly skilled this Wan nigga are about horror.

I would be curious to see if he's abke to give us consistent receipt and satifact the fan. Horror, comedy, drama, cheesiness, high-quality storytelling... nothing of asisine and meh like some movies I won't talk about. That's cinema.

First off, why the attack against The Dark Kmight Trilogy? At the end of the day, aren't you eating on these movies?

Secondly, MK has always been about a mix of cheesiness AND drama. There has nothing of James-Gunn-esque about the lives of Sub-Zero, Lord Raiden, Liu Kang and Kitana...

... either way, the guy who made that movie is James Wan, the guy behind the cheesiest F&F sequels and cheesiest (even weakest) Star Trek movie sequel. He's also the guy behind Aquaman, who was just a decent average movie with a lot of action-- and was meant to be a Sam Raimi-esque kind of horror superhero film if that sociopathic Geoff Johns and his paranoid Zacksnyderophobia haven't been nosy about it.

And as you know... MK is all about supernatural action horror too. And if you have seen the scene where Aquaman and Black Manta first met in that Russian submarine, it gives you an appeal about how surprisingly skilled this Wan nigga are about horror.

I would be curious to see if he's abke to give us consistent receipt and satifact the fan. Horror, comedy, drama, cheesiness, high-quality storytelling... nothing of asisine and meh like some movies I won't talk about. That's cinema.
Bro I Loooooove The Dark Knight movies and Nolan films, so it wasn't attack on them at all. I have issues with folks who want every movie to be super serious and shit. Nothing more nothing less

Bro I Loooooove The Dark Knight movies and Nolan films, so it wasn't attack on them at all. I have issues with folks who want every movie to be super serious and shit. Nothing more nothing less

I figure out.

As said Miyagi, everything is about balance. People who preachs about the seventh art being notjing but either one or the other are so annoying. So many films and projects get screwed because of them.

Back