Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Mortal Kombat 1

I'm not liking where they've taken the story the last couple games, future and multi verse stuff, gtfo with that shit
Multiverse is annoying especially since EVERYONE is doing it since Thanos. It’s like shit not every single genre of entertainment has to produce the same story. The future with the MK kids I’m 50/50, I like some and hate some of it.

I grew up on tournaments not this other stuff. Story went downhill with the Tavon and Daegon story and never got back right and don't get me started on Shujinko
So you would have the continuation of the Lui Kang being the earths champion and shit? If so I think a cool spind would be if Liu Kang is challenged by a new Earth champion and then that challenger flips and joins outworld and becomes the new main bad guy or something.

Not gon lie, this story had me hooked RIGHT up until the " actual bad guy after all" was revealed.

It just deflated everything for me and became a giant cameo and fan service fest at that point. The ending was kinda anticlimactic too.

But whatever, I still enjoy the gameplay itself and leveling up my favorites.

Back